Maytag MMV1164WS 1.6 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave (View all from Maytag)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Better Built with More Power For Your Cooking Needs
- Hidden Vent
- A hidden vent makes the over-the-range microwave stylish and easy to clean.
- 1.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- 1,000 Watts of Power
- 220 CFM Airflow with Two Adjustable Fan Speeds
- Precision Cooking System
- Ensures even cooking throughout the microwave, making it possible to melt butter without splattering, reheat dinner plates without hot spots and defrost meat without cooking the edges.
- Precision Touch Electronic Controls
- Variable Power Levels
- Variable levels of power make it possible to find the ideal setting for nearly every type of food, from melting butter to reheating a large casserole.
- Variable Speed Exhaust Fan
- Adjust the speed of the exhaust fan to remove smoke and odors as you cook, providing fresher air in the kitchen.
- Turns the inside of the microwave into a rotating surface to cook and reheat food more evenly.
- Interior Light
- Illuminates the interior of the microwave when the door is open for easy viewing.
- Incandescent Cooktop Light
- Provides direct light to the cooktop below for better cooking visibility.
- Display with Digital Clock
- Helps you keep track of the time in the kitchen.
- Auto Cook Options
- Auto Reheat Options
- Auto Defrost
- Add 30 Seconds
- This one-touch instant button allows you to add 30 seconds to any microwave cycle that is already in progress.
- Casserole Option
- This option allows the user to enter the weight or volume of the casserole before selecting start.
- Popcorn Option
- Provides the ideal setting for popcorn with an automatic setting that allows the user to choose the correct size of the bag.
- Frozen Entree Option
- Offers a set of preprogrammed cycles, allowing the user to easily cook a variety of frozen food options.
- Charcoal Filter
- High airflow passes through the filter during recirculation mode to quickly and efficiently remove odors and steam from the kitchen.
- Mesh Grease Filter
- Helps to capture grease and is easily removed for cleaning.
- Control Lockout
- Disables the control pnel to avoid unintended use.
|Cooking Power Wattage:||1,000 Watts|
|Control Lock Out Feature:||Cancel Key for 3 Seconds|
|Cooktop Surface Lighting:||High-Low-Off|
|Exhaust Rating:||220 CFM|
|Odor Removal Filter:||1 (Charcoal)|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Gross Weight:||72 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.