Maytag MHWE201YW Performance 3.5 Cu. Ft. White Stackable Front Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Maytag)
- Best Cleaning In Its Class Enabled by Power Wash
- Enabled by the Power Wash cycle, this washer provides the best cleaning in its class.
- Among leading brands, 4.0 cu. ft. I.E.C. capacity or less without heater, comparable cycles, using default settings.
- PowerWash Cycle
- 3.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- ENERGY STAR Qualified - CEE Tier III Rated
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- 10-Year Limited Warranty On Washer Motor and Basket
- Fresh Spin
- Advanced Vibration Control
- Gap dampers and springs to minimize movement of the wash drum during spin cycle.
- Additional padding muffles washer noise and also cushions vibration.
- Plus, enhanced software adjusts load distribution reducing vibration and noise.
- Reinforced, 6-Rib, Commercial-Grade Washer Belt
- This washer belt features 6 grooves for enhanced grip and is reinforced with metal to provide long-lasting strength and reliability.
- 1,200 RPM Spin Speed
- IntelliFill Water Level Sensor
- Select washers use built-in sensors to detect the load size and automatically adjust water usage, which helps save resources.
- Sensor-Controlled Suds Detection
- IntelliTemp Automatic Temperature Control
- Variable Temperature Settings
- Provides wash and rinse temperature options for a variety of load types.
- Selectable Spin Speeds
- The spin speed is automatically selected based on the wash cycle chosen.
- However, the spin speed can be changed if necessary.
- 12 Automatic Cycles
- Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh
- Use this cycle once a month with Affresh washer cleaner, to eliminate odor-causing soap residue and mildew that can build up as a result of regular everyday washing.
- This cycle uses a higher water level and hot water to remove buildup.
- Whites Cycle
- Cleans loads of soiled white fabrics with the addition of bleach.
- An additional rinse helps to remove any remaining chlorine residue.
- Uses hot temperatures, fast tumbling, longer wash times and an extra-high spin speed for optimal cleaning. Commercial-Grade Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Delicate Cycle
- Low-speed tumbling and a medium-speed spin help to gently clean and reduce wrinkles on special fabrics such as those labeled Permanent Press or No-iron.
- Heavy-Duty Cycle
- Fast speed tumbling, increased wash time and an extra-high spin speed combine to deliver excellent cleaning for heavily soiled items.
- Allergen Removal Washer Cycle
- A washer cycle that has been proven to eliminate 95% of common allergens, such as dust mites and pet dander, from fabrics.
- Cold Wash Cycle
- Available at Goedeker's.
- Extra Rinse Option
- Delay Start Option
- Control Lockout
- 3-Tray Dispenser Drawer (Detergent, Bleach and Fabric Softener)
- Front Serviceable
- Steel Side Panels
- Zinc-coated steel panels prevent rust and corrosion from developing on the sides of the washer.
|Capacity:||3.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Tier Level:||CEE Tier III Level|
|Spin Speed:||1,200 RPM|
|Temperature Control System:||Care Control|
|Dispenser Type:||3-Tray Dispenser Drawer (Detergent, Bleach and Fabric Softener)|
|Number of Chambers:||3|
|Number of Temperatures:||3|
|Number of Cycles:||12|
|Whitest Whites Cycle:||Yes|
|Heavy Duty Wash:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||10 Hour|
|Estimated Time Remaining Display:||Yes|
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel Wash Basket|
|Washer Top Finish:||Powercoat-on-Steel Spillsaver Top|
Dimensions and Weights
|Gross Weight:||214 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Goedekers The Best | Review by Bklyn
Review Title: Compliments its pair very well | Review by Jeremy
Review Title: This is a very effecienct | Review by jomama
Add Your Review
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.