Maytag MHW9000YW Maxima 4.3 Cu. Ft. White Stackable With Steam Cycle Front Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Maytag)
- Their Largest Capacity Front-Load Washer
- The entire line of Maxima washers features 4.3 cu. ft. capacity so you can wash more clothes in every load, for fewer total loads per week.
- Best Cleaning In The Industry Enabled by PowerWash System
- American Pride
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Industry Exclusive PowerSpray Technology
- Optimal Dose Dispenser
- PowerWash Cycle
- Extra cleaning action and a thorough rinse power out tough stains like coffee and soda as well as ground-in mud.
- Select washers have a built-in water heater that delivers increased wash temperatures to ensure better soil and stain removal.
- 10-Year Limited Warranty On Washer Motor and Basket
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- Advanced Vibration Control Plus
- Two ball bearing balance rings, six point suspension and advanced software combine to give advanced vibration performance.
- 16 Hour Fresh Hold with Dynamic Venting Technology
- Circulating air in the washer helps keep clean laundry smelling fresh and helps keep wrinkles from setting in for up to 16 hours after the wash cycle ends.
- Plus, dry a small load in the washer overnight or dry out the washer between loads.
- This option may be selected manually at any time to dry out the interior of the washer.
- Allergen Removal Washer Cycle
- A washer cycle that has been proven to eliminate 95 percent of common allergens, such as dust mites and pet dander, from fabrics.
- NSF Certified Sanitize Temperature
- Steam for Stains Option
- Available with select wash cycles including Allergen and PowerWash, this option uses a combination of water temperature and steam to provide the optimal environment for detergent enzymes to work on removing organic stains.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified - CEE Tier III Rated
- Clean Washer with Affresh Cycle
- Use this cycle once a month with a cleaner like Affresh washer cleaner to remove or reduce odor-causing soap residue and mildew that can build up as a result of regular everyday washing.
- This cycle uses a higher water level and hot water to remove buildup.
- Whites Cycle
- Cleans loads of soiled white fabrics with the addition of bleach.
- An additional rinse helps to remove any remaining chlorine residue.
- Uses hot temperatures, fast tumbling, longer wash times and an extra-high spin speed for optimal cleaning.
- Extra Rinse Option
- Commercial-Grade Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- 1,000 Watt Built-In Water Heater
- Control Lockout
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- Delay Start Option
- Sensor-Controlled Suds Detection
- Front Serviceable
- Available at Goedeker's.
|Capacity:||4.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Tier Level:||CEE Tier III|
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel Wash Basket|
|Temperature Control System:||Intellitemp Automatic Temperature Control|
|Number of Cycles:||21|
|Number of Temperatures:||6|
|Spin Speed:||1,400 RPM|
|Number of Chambers:||3|
|Whitest Whites Cycle:||Yes|
|Heavy Duty Wash:||Yes|
|Quick Wash:||Small Load|
|Extra Rinse Option:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||16 Hour|
Dimensions and Weights
|Gross Weight:||250 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.