- Best Cleaning in the Industry
- The PowerWash and Cold Wash cycles deliver the best cleaning in the industry for hot and cold water.
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- Maxima XL washers have commercial-grade components that you can rely on into your home. The pump impeller and corrosion-resistant springs and dampers are exceedingly durable and meant to handle load after load, week after week.
- Optimal Dose Dispenser with PowerSpray
- This dispenser stores up to 12 loads worth of detergent, then releases the ideal amount needed for each load. It perfectly complements the PowerSpray feature so just the right mix of detergent and water is sprayed on the clothes for optimal cleaning.
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on Washer Motor and Basket
- The washer motor and stainless steel wash basket are covered under a 10-Year limited parts warranty so this washer will provide years of dependable cleaning.
- PowerWash Cycle
- Extra cleaning action and a thorough rinse tackle tough stains like coffee or ground-in mud. Select models have a built-in water heater for higher wash temperatures.
- Extra-Large Capacity
- Save time with this 4.3 cu. ft. capacity washer. It easily accommodates larger loads and bulky items.
- Overnight Wash Cycle
- Smaller loads of laundry can be cleaned while you sleep and be ready first thing in the morning.
- American Pride
- All Maxima XL laundry pairs are proudly designed, engineered, and assembled in the United States.
- 12 Hour Fresh Hold Option with Dynamic Venting Technology
- This washer circulates air to keep clothes from wrinkling and prevent odors from setting in for up to 12 hours after the wash cycle has ended.
- Advanced Vibration Control Plus
- Advanced software, two-ball bearing balancing rings, and a six-point suspension system control the vibration of almost any load size.
- Allergen Removal Washer Cycle
- This cycle has been proven to eliminate 95 percent of common allergens from fabrics, like dust mites or pet dander.
- NSF Certified Sanitization Option with Steam
- Adds steam and raises wash temperature to remove 99.9 percent of household bacteria.
- Steam for Stains Option
- This function combines increased water temperature and use of steam to create the optimal environment for detergent enzymes to eliminate organic stains.
- Variable Speed Magnetic Direct Drive Motor
- Adaptable motor spin speeds handle a variety of wash cycles, load types, and extra options.
|Total Capacity:||4.3 cu. ft.|
|Dispenser Type:||3-Tray Dispenser Drawer|
|Temperature Control System:||Intellitemp Automatic|
|Number of Temperatures:||5; Extra Hot; Hot; Warm; Cool; Cold|
|Number of Chambers:||3|
|Estimated Time Remaining:||3 Digit|
|Add a Garment:||Indicator|
|Drain and Spin:||Yes|
|Drain and Spin with Extra Rinse:||Yes|
|Select Delay Hours:||Yes|
|Steam for Stains:||Yes|
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel Wash Basket|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V; 15A|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Tier Level:||CEE Tier III Level|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|DVT Fan Warranty:||5 Years|
|Motor and Wash Basket Warranty:||10 Years|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Depth:||32 15/16"|
|Product Weight:||255 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.