Maytag MHW7100DW Maxima 4.5 Cu. Ft. White Stackable With Steam Cycle Front Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Maytag)
- 4.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- The 4.5 cu. ft. capacity of Maxima washers is designed to tackle your toughest loads.
- Meets CEE Tier 3 Standards
- This Maxima washer uses up to 85% less water and 85% less energy and saves over $2,500 in lifetime water and energy costs.
- Only the most efficient washer models in the industry meet CEE Tier 3 standards.
- Select markets also qualify for CEE Tier Energy and Water Rating rebates.
- Consult your local utility company for any available rebates.
- Best Cleaning In The Industry Enabled By The PowerWash Cycle
- To tackle your dirtiest jobs, Maxima washers deliver the best cleaning in the industry enabled by the PowerWash cycle.
- The PowerWash cycle uses a combination of extra wash action, heated water and a thorough rinse to help remove even your toughest stains.
- PowerWash Cycle
- The PowerWash cycle gives stains a real kick in the pants.
- It helps fight stains with extra wash action, heated water, extended wash time and a thorough rinse.
- No matter what life throws at you, the PowerWash cycle has you covered.
- Overnight Wash and Dry Cycle
- With the Overnight Wash and Dry cycle you can start the cycle in the evening and clothes are ready in the morning.
- Fresh Hold Option
- The Fresh Hold option lets you wash on your schedule.
- It helps keep clothes fresh for up to 12 hours after the cycle has ended.
- Steam-Enhanced Cycles
- Enhanced cycles use the power of steam so that your washer can really stick it to stains.
- Steam For Stains Option
- Available with select wash cycles including Allergen and PowerWash.
- This option uses a combination of water temperature and steam.
- Provides the optimal environment for detergent enzymes to work on removing organic stains.
- Sanitize Cycle
- The Sanitize cycle on select Maxima washers removes 99.9% of household bacteria.
- Cold Wash Cycle
- The Cold Wash cycle gives you the energy savings and gentle cleaning power of cold water.
- Allergen Cycle
- Do more than just clean clothes with this cycle, which eliminates at least 95% of common allergens from fabrics.
- Wrinkle Control Cycle
- Maxima washers have a Wrinkle Control cycle that is designed to help keep wrinkles from forming in the wash.
- Cycle Memory
- Once you've found your favorite stain-fighting options on each cycle, Maxima washers automatically apply them the next time you use that cycle.
- Advanced Vibration Control Plus
- Wash loads of nearly any size without worrying about vibration.
- A combination of two ball-bearing balancing rings, a six-point suspension system and advanced software.
- Easily handle the vibration of almost any load size.
- Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- The wash basket is constructed of sturdy stainless steel that's built for the long haul and stays looking great.
- Direct Drive Motor
- Their washers feature a direct drive motor to get the job done no matter what's in the wash basket.
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- Maxima XL and Maxima X washers bring long-lasting, commercial-grade components that you can depend on into your home.
- The pump impeller, corrosion-resistant springs and dampers are all built to easily handle load after load, week after week.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty On The Direct Drive Motor and Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- All Maxima washers are covered by a 10-year limited parts warranty on the direct drive motor and stainless steel wash basket.
- So you know when they say you can count on Maxima washers for years of cleaning performance, they mean it.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled In Clyde, Ohio
- From Clyde, Ohio to you, Maxima washers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Capacity:||4.5 Cu. Ft.|
|CEE Tier Rating:||Tier III (Highest Possible Efficiency Rating)|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Cycle and Options|
|Number Of Wash Cycles:||11|
|Delay Start:||Up To 12 Hours|
|Number Of Soil Levels:||5|
|Soil Selections:||Extra Heavy, Heavy, Light, Medium, Normal|
|Maximum Spin Speed:||1,400 RPM|
|Number Of Spin Speeds:||5|
|Spin Speed Selections:||High, Low, Max Extract, Medium, Off|
|Temperature Selections:||Cold, Cool, Extra Hot, Hot, Warm|
|Drain and Spin:||Yes|
|Overnight Wash and Dry (12 Hr.):||Yes|
|Steam For Stains:||Yes|
|End Of Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Style and Extras|
|Control Type:||Tap Touch|
|Cycle Indicator Lights:||Yes|
|Digital Time Remaining:||Yes|
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Motor Drive Type:||Direct Drive|
|Wash Motor Description:||1/4 HP|
|Advanced Vibration Control:||Advanced Vibration Control Plus|
|Automatic Dispense System:||Detergent, Bleach, Fabric Softener|
|Automatic Load Size Sensing Technology:||Yes|
|Corrosion Resistant Springs:||Yes|
|Out Of Balance Sensing:||Yes|
|Sound Package:||Quiet Series|
|Suspension System:||4 Springs and 2 Dampers|
|Estimated Time Remaining Indicator:||Yes|
|Add Garment Indicator:||Yes|
|Delay Wash Indicator:||Yes|
|Door Locked Indicator:||Yes|
|Clean Washer Reminder Indicator:||Yes|
|Fresh Hold Indicator:||Yes|
|Configuration and Overview|
|ADA Compliant:||ADA Height and Side and Front Reach Compliant|
|CEE Tier Rating:||Tier III (Highest Possible Efficiency Rating)|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||32 15/16"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:||52 15/16"|
|Overall Height:||38 3/4" - 39 3/4"|
|Gross Weight:||250.0 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.