Maytag MHW7000XW Maxima 4.3 Cu. Ft. White Stackable With Steam Cycle Front Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Maytag)
- Best cleaning in the industry* enabled by the PowerWash cycle
- Enabled by the PowerWash cycle, these washers provide the best cleaning in the industry* with extra cleaning action and a thorough rinse.
- *Among leading competitive brand front load washers; comparable cycles, using default settings.
- Maytag's largest capacity Front-Load washer
- The entire line of Maxima washers features 4.3 cu. ft. capacity so you can wash more clothes in every load, for fewer total loads per week.
- *Equivalent volume per I.E.C. International standard, 4th Ed.
- Advanced Vibration Control Plus
- Two ball bearing balance rings, six point suspension and advanced software combine to give advanced vibration performance.
- 16 hour Fresh Hold with Dynamic Venting Technology
- Circulating air in the washer helps keep clean laundry smelling fresh and helps keep wrinkles from setting in for up to 16 hours after the wash cycle ends.
- Plus, dry a small load in the washer overnight or dry out the washer between loads.
- This option may be selected manually at any time to dry out the interior of the washer.
- Allergen removal cycle
- Deep clean fabrics to eliminate more than 95 percent of common allergens.
- Allergens tested were dust mites and pet dander.
- Steam for Stains option
- Available with select wash cycles including Allergen and PowerWash.
- This option uses a combination of water temperature and steam to provide the optimal environment for detergent enzymes to work on removing organic stains.
- Oxi Boost option
- The Oxi Boost option automatically dispenses stain-fighting additives into the wash cycle at the right time for maximum stain removal.
- Clean Washer with Affresh cycle
- Use this cycle once a month with a cleaner like Affresh washer cleaner to remove or reduce odor-causing soap residue and mildew that can build up as a result of regular everyday washing.
- This cycle uses a higher water level and hot water to remove buildup.
- 12 Wash cycles, 8 options
- The Maxima 7000 washer offers a total of 12 wash cycles and 8 options which can be combined to create the ideal cycles for a wide variety of load types.
- Whites Cycle
- Cleans loads of soiled white fabrics with the addition of bleach. An additional rinse helps to remove any remaining chlorine residue.
- Uses hot temperatures, fast tumbling, longer wash times and an extra-high spin speed for optimal cleaning.
- More Features
- PowerWash Cycle
- 10-year limited warranty on washer motor and basket
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- MaxExtract Extended Spin Option
- Extra Rinse Option
- 4-Tray Dispenser Drawer
- Commercial-Grade Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- 1,000 Watt Built-In Water Heater
- Control Lockout
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- Delay Start Option
- IntelliTemp Automatic Temperature Control
- IntelliFill Automatic Water Level Sensor
- Pre-Selected Spin Speed
- Sensor-Controlled Suds Detection
- Front Serviceable
- NSF Certified Sanitize Temperature
|Capacity:||4.3 cu. ft.|
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel wash basket|
|NSF Certified Sanitize Temperature:||Yes|
|Dispenser Type:||4-Tray Dispenser Drawer|
|Temperature Control System:||Intellitemp Automatic temperature control|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
|Tier Level:||CEE Tier III level|
|Number of Cycles:||12|
|Whitest Whites Cycle:||Whites|
|Allergen Removal Cycle:||Yes|
|Clean Washer with Affresh Cycle:||Yes|
|Steam for Stains Option:||Yes|
|Heavy Duty Wash:||Yes|
|Quick Wash:||Small Load|
|Delay Start:||10 hour delay wash start option|
|Estimated Time Remaining:||3 Digit|
|Advanced Vibration Control Plus:||Yes|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.