Maytag MGT8720DE Gemini 30" Black Gas Sealed Burner Double Oven Range - Convection (View all from Maytag)
Maytag Ovens - Cookin' with Maytag - Maytag Man
- Gemini Double Oven Range
- Start the feast on time, every time and cook multiple dishes at different temperatures with two ovens in one. Flaky pies won't have to share the spotlight or temperature with the roast beef.
- 6.0 Cu. Ft. Cooking Capacity
- Whether you're cooking snacks or multiple courses for a special gathering, this Maytag Gemini double oven's 6.0 cu. ft. capacity can handle it all.
- EvenAir True Convection with Third Element
- Uses powerful heating to bring out the finest flavors in every meal. A third high-watt element and fan help maintain even temperatures for consistent cooking with all the juices and flavors sealed in. Plus, it bakes and roasts up to 30% faster.
- 16,000-BTU Power Burner
- Favorites will be sizzling before you know it with a 16,000-BTU Power burner. With enough juice to sear a steak in less than a minute, it uses intense heat for added flavor during browning and sautéing.
- Die-Cast Metal Knobs and Stainless Steel Handle
- The die-cast metal knobs and stainless steel handle are built with high-quality materials for a difference you can see and feel. They're just as practical as they are polished.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Glass Cooktop, Elements and Cavity
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the glass cooktop, elements and cavity, Maytag built these ranges tough enough to keep cookin' for years.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA
- From Cleveland, Tennessee to you, Maytag Gemini double oven ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Oven Racks:||3 (1 Upper/ 2 Lower)|
|Oven Rack Type:||Standard (Both)|
|Rack Glides:||7 (2 Upper/ 5 Lower)|
|Total Capacity:||6.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Cleaning System:||Self-Cleaning Cycle|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes (Both)|
|Gas Cooktop Features|
|Cooktop Element Type:||Sealed Burner|
|Cooktop Surface Material:||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Center Rear Burner(BTU):||5000|
|Left Front Burner(BTU):||16000|
|Left Rear Burner(BTU):||5000|
|Right Front Burner(BTU):||9200|
|Right Rear Burner(BTU):||9200|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to a $575 Mastercard Prepaid Card with the purchase of qualifying Maytag Appliances!
Valid: 06/24/2015 - 07/05/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.