Maytag MGR8880AB 30" Black Gas Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from Maytag)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Industry Leading 5.8 cu. ft. Capacity
- From everyday meals to large family feasts, count on the industry-leading 5.8 cu. ft. capacity to meet all your cooking needs.
- 17,000 BTU Speed Heat Burner
- With 17,000 BTU of power, the Speed Heat burner is perfect for handling large cooking jobs such as searing steak or quickly boiling water. Plus, it provides the power and flexibility expected of Maytag brand.
- Power Preheat Your Oven in 6 Minutes
- This oven combines the power of the bake and broil burners, convection fan and power vents to preheat the oven in 6 minutes. Now you can spend less time cooking food and more time enjoying it.
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on Burners and Grates
- A 10-year limited parts warranty on the die-cast metal grates and cooktop and oven burners ensure long-lasting performance.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA
- From Oklahoma to you, Maytag ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- EvenAir True Convection
- With convection, you can roast foods up to 30% faster than a standard oven, while getting uniform browning and outstanding baking performance. Plus, Auto Conversion converts standard temperatures to their convection equivalents, making sure your legendary
- AquaLift Self-clean Technology
- This innovative coating on the oven interior activates with water and heat, to release tough baked on soils, from underneath so food and debris easily wipe away.
- 3 Oven Racks (2 Standard - 1 Max Capacity Rack)
- The Max Capacity oven rack is recessed to provide maximum cooking capacity, which is perfect for large items and holiday meals.
- Power Center Gas Cooktop
- Power Center cooktops includes a powerful configuration of burners built to provide the power and flexibility expected of Maytag brand.
- Integrated Griddle Burner System
- As the industry's most powerful gas griddle available, this two burner griddle system accommodates longer cookware, making it ideal for pancakes or cooking oversized dishes. Lock the fitted feet into place on the right or left side of the cooktop for stab
- Precision Cooking System with Precise Preheat, PreciseBake and PreciseBroil
- This cooking system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil to provide dependable, even cooking throughout the oven for exceptional results and optimal performance.
- Variable Broil
- Located in the top of the oven cavity for easier access, the broil element can be adjusted for precise, consistent cooking results.
- Better Built Cooking Components
- Heavy-duty door hinges and cast-iron grates help ensure these ranges are built to last and provide the durable, reliable performance Maytag brand is known for.
- Flex-Choice Simmer Burner
- This dedicated cooktop burner keeps cooked food warm and frees up other burners for additional meal preparation.
- Panoramic View Oven Window
- Extra-large oven windows provide better visibility of the interior, allowing you to monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- Keep Warm Setting
- Maintains the oven's lowest temperature at a warm and steady 175° Fahrenheit without continuing to cook the food so everything is hot and ready to serve at once.
- Reliable Electronic Touch Oven Controls
- These easy-to-use touch-pad electronic controls offer precise temperature adjustment.
|Full-Width Cast-Iron Grates:||Yes|
|Number of Burners:||5|
|Removable Burner Caps:||Yes|
|Left Front Burner (BTU):||17,000|
|Right Front Burner (BTU):||15,000|
|Left Rear Burner (BTU):||9,500|
|Right Rear Burner (BTU):||5,000|
|Center Rear Burner (BTU):||8,000|
|Grate Type:||2-Piece Heavy-Duty Cast|
|Grate Color:||Dark Charcoal|
|Capacity:||5.8 cu. ft.|
|Convection Element Wattage @240v:||925|
|Convection Element Wattage @120v:||925|
|Cooking System:||Precision Cooking System|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Broiler BTU (LP):||11,000|
|Bake BTU (Nat Gas)/(LP):||18,000/17,000|
|Number Oven Racks:||3|
|Power On Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Energy Save Mode:||Yes|
|Drawer Type:||Storage Drawer|
|Oven Window Size:||Panoramic|
|Clock and Timer:||Yes|
|Delayed Cooking Option:||Delay Start|
|Cleaning System:||aquaLift Technology Clean|
|LP Gas Convertible:||Yes|
|Power Outage Compatible:||Yes|
|Overall Height:||46 7/8"|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||27 7/8"|
|Depth without Handle:||25 7/16"|
|Depth with Door Open 90°:||47 15/16"|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.