Maytag MGR8800DH 30" White Gas Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from Maytag)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- EvenAir True Convection with Third Element
- Uses powerful heating to bring out the finest flavors in every meal. A third high-watt element and fan help maintain even temperatures for consistent cooking with all the juices and flavors sealed in. Plus, it bakes and roasts up to 30% faster.
- 18,000-BTU Power Burner
- Favorites will be sizzling before you know it with a 18,000-BTU Power burner. With enough juice to sear a steak in less than a minute, it uses intense heat for added flavor during browning and sautéing.
- 5.8 Cu. Ft. Cooking Capacity
- Whether you're cooking snacks or multiple courses for a special gathering, this gas range's 5.8 cu. ft. capacity can handle it all.
- Variable Broil
- Brings the best results out of broiling with just the right temperatures for quick-cooking tasty cuts of meat, succulent sweet peppers and more.
- Power Preheat
- When you need the power to transform everyday food into a tasty family meal, Power Preheat gets the oven preheated in just 8 minutes. You can count on Power Preheat for less waitin' and more eatin'.
- AquaLift Self-Cleaning Technology
- An innovative cleaning solution that utilizes heat and water to release baked-on spills from the oven in less than 1 hour. This new cleaning technology is a low-heat, odor-free alternative to traditional self-cleaning options.
- Die-Cast Metal Knobs and Stainless Steel Handle
- The die-cast metal knobs and stainless steel handle are built with high-quality materials for a difference you can see and feel. They're just as practical as they are polished.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Glass Cooktop, Elements and Cavity
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the glass cooktop, elements and cavity, Maytag built these ranges tough enough to keep cookin' for years.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA
- From Tulsa, Oklahoma to you, Maytag freestanding gas ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Drawer Type:||Storage Drawer|
|Oven Rack Type:||1 Max Capacity, 2 Standard|
|Total Capacity:||5.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Cleaning System:||AquaLift Cleaning System|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Gas Cooktop Features|
|Cooktop Element Type:||Sealed Burner|
|Cooktop Surface Material:||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Center Rear Burner(BTU):||8000|
|Left Front Burner(BTU):||18000|
|Left Rear Burner(BTU):||9500|
|Right Front Burner(BTU):||15000|
|Right Rear Burner(BTU):||5000|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.