Maytag MGR8700DE 30" Black Gas Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from Maytag)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- 17,000-BTU Power Burner
- Favorites will be sizzling before you know it with a 17,000-BTU Power burner.
- With enough juice to sear a steak in 45 seconds, it uses intense heat for added flavor during browning and sautéing.
- EvenAir Convection
- Heats food inside and out to seal in flavors and juices.
- A fan evenly circulates air for consistent temperatures and uniform browning, baking and roasting.
- So when you're lookin' for crispy and juicy, count on intense heat to help get the finest flavors out of your favorites.
- 5.8 Cu. Ft. Cooking Capacity
- Whether you're cooking snacks or multiple courses for a special gathering, this gas range's 5.8 cu. ft. capacity can handle it all.
- Variable Broil
- Located in the top of the oven cavity for easier access, the broil element can be adjusted for precise, consistent results.
- AquaLift Self-Cleaning Technology
- An innovative cleaning solution that utilizes heat and water to release baked-on spills from the oven in less than 1 hour.
- This new cleaning technology is a low-heat, odor-free alternative to traditional self-cleaning options.
- Die-Cast Metal Knobs and Stainless Steel Handle
- The die-cast metal knobs and stainless steel handle are built with high-quality materials for a difference you can see and feel.
- They're just as practical as they are polished.
- Control Lockout
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings, like turning on the cooktop surface.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Burners, Grates and Cavity
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the cooktop burners, oven burners, cast-iron metal grates and cavity, these ranges are tough enough to keep cookin' for years.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA
- From Tulsa, Oklahoma to you, Maytag freestanding gas ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Drawer Type:||Storage Drawer|
|Oven Rack Type:||1 Max Capacity, 1 Standard|
|Total Capacity:||5.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Cleaning System:||AquaLift Cleaning System|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Energy Save Mode:||Yes|
|Gas Cooktop Features|
|Cooktop Element Type:||Sealed Burner|
|Grate Material:||Cast Iron|
|Center Rear Burner(BTU):||8000|
|Left Front Burner(BTU):||17000|
|Left Rear Burner(BTU):||9500|
|Right Front Burner(BTU):||15000|
|Right Rear Burner(BTU):||5000|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to a $1,000 Mastercard Prepaid Card with the purchase of qualifying Maytag Appliances!
Valid: 05/01/2015 - 05/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.