Maytag MGDB880BW Bravos XL 7.3 Cu. Ft. White With Steam Cycle Gas Dryer (View all from Maytag)
- Extra Large Capacity
- 7.3 cu. ft. capacity provides enough space to evenly dry your large loads.
- Evenly Dries Your Largest Loads
- Advanced Moisture Sensing provides even drying for your large loads.
- Based on testing of an 18 lb. load.
- Maytag Commercial Technology On Bravos XL
- Every Maytag Bravos XL dryer features long-lasting, commercial-grade components for your home.
- Advanced Moisture Sensing
- Uses three sensors to monitor temperatures and moisture levels. Such precision gives you even drying that virtually eliminates overdrying-and it still helps you save money.
- Enhanced Airflow Monitor
- Capable of venting straight for up to 100 feet. Checks for any restrictions of airflow at the start of every cycle, then provides a convenient visual display of the dryer's venting performance.
- Auto Refresh Steam Cycle
- Smooth out wrinkles and reduce odors in as little as 15 minutes. A fine mist is sprayed into the heated dryer drum as it tumbles to create steam.
- High-Efficiency Dryer
- This high-efficiency dryer saves energy by stopping clothes when they're dry and not prolonging the cycle, delivering optimal efficiency.
- Wrinkle Prevent with Steam Option
- This option provides intermittent tumbling at the end of the cycle and is further enhanced with a fine mist of water that combines with heat to create steam and help reduce wrinkles.
- EcoNormal Cycle
- EcoNormal saves energy when drying by removing a little less moisture before ending the cycle.
- Sanitize Cycle
- The Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of common bacteria from clothing and fabrics.
- American Pride
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. Maytag believes in investing in American workers.
|Total Capacity:||7.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Drum Material:||Painted Steel Drum|
|Door Window:||Window Door|
|Door Swing:||Side Swing|
|Reversible Side-Swing Door:||Yes|
|Number of Cycles:||11|
|Number of Options:||19|
|Motor Horsepower:||1/3 HP|
|Drum Light:||Selectable and Automatic Interior Drum Light|
|Lint Screen Location:||Front-Mounted|
|Steam Refresh:||Auto Refresh|
|Steam Touch Up:||Custom Refresh|
|Number of Moisture Settings:||5|
|Lint Filter Reminder:||Check Lint Screen Light|
|End of Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Number of Temperature Options:||5|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Gross Weight:||172 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.