Maytag MGD6000AW Maxima XL 7.4 Cu. Ft. White Stackable With Steam Cycle Gas Dryer (View all from Maytag)
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- Maxima XL dryers bring dependable, commercial-grade and long-lasting components into your home. The durable motor and 5-rib belt are built to handle load after load, year after year.
- Extra-Large Capacity
- The extra-large 7.4 cu. ft. capacity gives you plenty of space to dry your largest loads!
- American Pride
- These laundry pairs are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. Buy knowing your laundry pair was made right here at home.
- AutoMoisture Sensing with Quad Baffles
- Four unique baffles improve movement of clothes around the drum for excellent drying results and tumbling smaller loads improves.
- Steam-Enhanced Dryer Cycle
- Steam helps keep clothes from getting wrinkled and refreshes them.
- No Hassle Water Hook-Up
- An easy-to-install connector delivers water directly to the dryer for steam without the hassle. There's no need to fill a dryer water reservoir.
- High Efficiency Sensor Drying
- Auto Refresh Steam Cycle
- Removes odors and wrinkles in just 15 minutes!
- Durable Glass Window
- The formed glass window helps push clothes back into the tumble.
- Multiple Drying Temperatures
- Wrinkle Prevent Option With Steam
- At the end of a cycle, you can set the dryer to continue tumbling to reduce wrinkles. It's perfect if you're not able to get to your clothes right away!
|Total Capacity:||7.4 cu. ft.|
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Door Swing:||Side Swing|
|Drum Light:||LED Auto/Selectable with Fade|
|Drying System:||Auto Moisture Sensing|
|Lint Screen Location:||Door|
|Wrinkle Control Time:||140 Minutes|
|Number of Moisture Settings:||3|
|End of Cycle Signal:||On/Off End of Cycle Signal|
|Number of Temperatures:||5; High; Medium; Low; Extra Low; Air Only|
|Electrical Requirements:||240V/208V; 60 Hz; 15A|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Height:||38 1/8"|
|Product Weight:||157 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.