Maytag MFI2269VEB Ice2O 22.0 Cu. Ft. Black French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Maytag)
- Beverage Chiller Compartment
- Keeps gallon-size containers of milk, juice or other drinks up to 4°F colder than the rest of the refrigerator.
- Wide-N-Fresh Deli Drawer
- This drawer is the ideal size for large party platters, deli trays and snacks.
- Most models feature temperature controlled drawers.
- Spill-Catcher Glass Shelves
- Help contain spills for quick and easy cleanup.
- Spill-Catcher shelves also feature sealed edges and select shelves slide out for convenience.
- 21.8 Cu. Ft. Total Capacity
- Fits a 33-inch Opening
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Save on your energy bills in energy efficiency.
- Saves up to $670 in lifetime energy costs.
- Among leading competitors of 25 cu. ft. French door bottom-freezer products with ice and water through the door based on kWh per year calculation according to ENERGY STAR test criteria and the 2007 national average electricity cost of 10.65 cents per kWh
- Electronic Ice and Water Dispenser
- Electronic Quad Cool System
- Vacation Mode
- Temp Alarm
- Door Alarm
- Max Cool Setting
- QuietSeries 200 Sound Silencing System
- PuriClean II Retractable Water Filter
- Adjustable Spill-Catcher Shelves
- Sealed edges help contain spills for quick and easy cleanup. Plus, they slide out for convenience.
- Built-In Door Organizer
- Easy-Glide Shelves
- Sealed FreshLock Crispers with Humidity Control
- The full-size design of these crispers provides ample storage for produce, while humidity control allows you to increase the humidity for leafy vegetables and lower it for fruits.
- Pick-Off Gallon-Plus Door Bins
- BrightSeries Lighting Package
- Factory Installed Ice Maker
|Cabinet Width:||32 5/8"|
|Depth with Handles:||34 5/16"|
|Depth without Handles:||31 7/8"|
|Cabinet Depth:||28 1/16"|
|Depth with Doors Open 90°:||47"|
|Overall Height:||70 1/16"|
|Height to Top of Cabinet:||68 3/16"|
|Electrical:||115 Volt, 60 Hz, AC-Only, 15- or 20-Amp Fused, Grounded Electrical Supply is Required|
|Water:||Cold Water Supply with Water Pressure between 30 and 120 psi|
|Freezer Capacity:||6.0 cu. ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||16.0 cu. ft.|
|Total Capacity:||22.0 cu. ft.|
|Water Filter Location:||Interior RC Top|
|Control Type:||Electronic Controls with Temperature Display|
|Water Filter Indicator/Reset:||Yes|
|On Demand Pulsed Defrost System:||Pre-Emptive Defrost|
|Number of Baskets:||2|
|Basket 1 Description:||Small Bin|
|Basket 2 Quantity:||1|
|Basket 2 Description:||Lower Freezer Bin|
|Icemaker Type:||Factory Installed icemaker|
|Door Bin Description:||Window|
|Door Bin Quantity:||1|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.