Maytag MEW9627DS 27" Stainless Steel Electric Double Wall Oven - Convection (View all from Maytag)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- 8.6 cu. Ft. Total Capacity (4.3 cu. Ft. Upper/Lower)
- From everyday meals to large family feasts, count on the industry-leading capacity to meet all your cooking needs.
- EvenAir True Convection System with Third Element
- With convection, you'll be able to roast foods up to 30% faster than a standard oven, while getting uniform browning and outstanding baking performance.
- Power Preheat
- This oven preheats 25% faster than a traditional oven due to Power Vents moving air throughout the oven.
- Now you can spend less time cooking food and more time enjoying it.
- Precise Cooking System
- This unique cooking system features Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil to deliver even results for whatever's on your menu.
- Heavy Duty Roll-Out Rack
- Heavy-duty roller racks feature full extension glides on ball bearings that slide out smoothly for easy access to large meals.
- Hidden Bake Element
- Creates a smooth oven floor, so spills are easy to clean without maneuvering around heating coils.
- FIT System offering Streamlined Installation
- The FIT system streamlines installation by adjusting to almost any existing cutout without the need to move cabinets, modify trim or cut into walls.
- All necessary installation parts are included.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on Oven Elements and Cavity
- A 10-year limited parts warranty on the oven elements and cavity ensures long-lasting performance.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA
- From Cleveland, Tennessee to you, Maytag wall ovens are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Upper Oven Features|
|Capacity:||4.3 cu. ft.|
|Rack Configuration:||3 (2 Standard, 1 Gliding Roll-Out)|
|Lower Oven Features|
|Capacity:||4.3 cu. ft.|
|Rack Configuration:||2 (Standard)|
|General Oven Features|
|Bake Element (Watts) @ 240/208 V:||2800/2427|
|Broil Element (Watts) @ 240/208 V:||3600/3120|
|Precision Cooking System:||Yes|
|Closed Door Broiling:||Yes|
|Oven Controls Display Type:||Digital|
|Oven Controls Display Color:||Amber|
|FIT System Feet and Trims Supplied with Oven:||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||3" Below Support Platform on Left or Right|
|Sales Demo Mode:||Yes|
|Total Connected Load (kW) @ 240 volts:||7.400|
|Total Connected Load (kW)@ 208 volts:||5.610|
|Shipping Weight:||245 Lbs.|
|Overall Depth:||27 1/8"|
|Overall Height:||51 1/5"|
|Cutout Width:||25 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||50 1/4"|
|Bottom of Cutout to Floor:||14 3/4"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to a $600 Mastercard Prepaid Card with the purchase of qualifying Maytag Kitchen Appliances!
Valid: 07/29/2015 - 08/25/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.