Maytag MEW9530DS 30" Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Oven - Convection (View all from Maytag)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- EvenAir True Convection System with Third Element
- Roast foods up to 30% faster than a standard oven while still achieving uniform browning or even baking
- Power Preheat
- Preheats 25% faster than a traditional oven thanks to Power Vents that circulate air throughout the oven
- Precise Cooking System
- Features Precise Preheat, Bake, and Broil for thorough cooking results, no matter what dish you're preparing
- Heavy Duty Roll-Out Rack
- Full extension glides on ball bearings help the oven rack slide out smoothly for convenient access
- Concealed Bake Element
- Creates a smooth oven floor for hassle-free cleanup
- FIT System
- Streamlines installation by adjusting to almost any existing cutout without requiring you to move cabinets, modify trim, or cut into walls
- All necessary installation parts are included
- Cabinet Installation
- Can be installed within an existing cabinet design or directly into the wall for greater accessibility
- Undercounter Installation
- This model can be installed beneath a cooktop or counter to free up counter or cabinet space in your kitchen
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on Oven Elements and Cavity
- A 10-year major component warranty on the oven elements and cavity guarantees reliable performance
- Proudly Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in America
|Capacity:||5.0 cu. ft.|
|Rack Configuration:||3 Heavy-Duty Oven Racks (1 Roll-Out Rack)|
|Bake Element (Watts) @240/208 V:||2800/2427|
|Broil Element (Watts) @240/208 V:||3600/3120|
|Precision Cooking System:||Yes|
|Closed Door Broiling:||Yes|
|Oven Controls Display Type:||Digital Display|
|Oven Controls Display Color:||Amber|
|Oven Lights:||2 Incandescent|
|Approved for Under-Cooktop Installation:||Yes|
|FIT System Feet and Trims Supplied with Oven:||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||3" Below Support Platform on Left or Right|
|Sales Demo Mode:||Yes|
|Total Connected Load (kW) @ 240 volts:||3.720|
|Total Connected Load (kW) @ 208 volts:||2.820|
|Shipping Weight:||149 Lbs.|
|Overall Depth:||27 1/8"|
|Overall Height:||28 3/4"|
|Cutout Width:||25 1/2"|
|Bottom of Cutout to Floor (undercounter):||5 1/4"|
|Bottom of Cutout to Floor (in-wall):||32"|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to a $575 Mastercard Prepaid Card with the purchase of qualifying Maytag Appliances!
Valid: 06/24/2015 - 07/05/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.