Maytag MEW9527AS 27" Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Oven - Convection (View all from Maytag)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Industry-leading 4.3 cu. ft. Capacity
- This large, industry leading capacity will help you fix any family feast.
- 10-year Limited Parts Warranty on Oven Elements
- Ensured durability on oven elements with a 10-year limited parts warranty.
- Power Preheat Your Oven in 8 Minutes
- The Bake and Broil Elements work together to preheat your oven in just eight minutes!
- FIT System offering Streamlined Installation
- The FIT system makes installation easy by being flexible and adjusting to almost any existing cutout. All parts needed are included.
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled in the U.S.A
- Have pride and confidence knowing your oven was made in the U.S.A.
- EvenAir True Convection System with Auto Conversion
- With convection, foods cook 30% faster, and you won't have to worry about converting the times. Your oven does it for you!
- Precision Cooking System with Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil
- Precise Bake, Broil, and Preheat combine for exceptional cooking results and dependability every single time.
- Variable Broil
- Adjust the broil element for fantastic browning.
- 4.3" LCD Touchscreen Oven Control
- The touchscreen makes choosing the exact setting you need simple!
- 2X Life hinges
- You'll get years of durability from the 2X Life hinges, tested for twice the normal life expectancy.
- Panoramic View Oven Window
- An extra-large window helps save you money because you won't have to open the oven door to check on food progress. Just take a look through the panoramic view.
- Self-Cleaning Oven with Adjustable Cleaning Levels
- A pre-programmed cycle makes cleaning the oven a cinch.
- Hidden Bake Element
- A smooth oven floor makes wiping up spills easy.
- Cabinet Installation
- Can be installed within a cabinet design or directly within the wall for maximum accessibility.
- Undercounter Installation
- Install this model anywhere, from under the countertop to inside the cabinet.
|Capacity:||4.3 cu. ft.|
|Rack Configuration:||3 Heavy-Duty Racks Total. 1 Roll-Out Rack.|
|Bake element (Watts) @240/208 V:||2800/2427|
|Broil element (Watts) @240/208 V:||3600/3120|
|Precision Cooking System:||Yes|
|Closed Door Broiling:||Yes|
|Oven Controls Display Type:||Monochromatic LCD|
|Oven Controls Display Color:||Amber|
|Oven Lights:||2 Incandescent|
|Approved for Under-Cooktop Installation:||Yes|
|FIT System Feet and Trims Supplied with Oven:||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||3" Below Support Platform on Left or Right|
|Sales Demo Mode:||Yes|
|Total Connected Load (kW) @ 240 volts:||3.715|
|Total Connected Load (kW) @ 208 volts:||2.819|
|Aprroximate Shipping Weight:||146 lbs.|
|Overall Height:||28 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||26 7/8"|
|Depth with Door Open 90:||46 3/4|
|Cutout Width:||25 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||26 29/32"|
|Bottom of Cutout to Floor (undercounter):||5 1/4"|
|Bottom of Cutout to Floor (in-wall):||32"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen