- Industry-leading 5.0 cu. ft. Capacity
- This large, industry leading capacity will help you fix any family feast.
- 10-year Limited Parts Warranty on Oven Elements
- Ensured durability on oven elements with a 10-year limited parts warranty.
- FIT System offering Streamlined Installation
- The FIT system makes installation easy by being flexible and adjusting to almost any existing cutout. All parts needed are included.
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled in the U.S.A
- Have pride and confidence knowing your oven was made in the U.S.A.
- Precision Cooking System with Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil
- Precise Bake, Broil, and Preheat combine for exceptional cooking results and dependability every single time.
- Variable Broil
- Adjust the broil element for fantastic browning.
- 2X Life hinges
- You'll get years of durability from the 2X Life hinges, tested for twice the normal life expectancy.
- Panoramic View Oven Window
- An extra-large window helps save you money because you won't have to open the oven door to check on food progress. Just take a look through the panoramic view.
- Self-Cleaning Oven with Adjustable Cleaning Levels
- A pre-programmed cycle makes cleaning the oven a cinch.
- Hidden Bake Element
- A smooth oven floor makes wiping up spills easy.
- Cabinet Installation
- Can be installed within a cabinet design or directly within the wall for maximum accessibility.
- Undercounter Installation
- Install this model anywhere, from under the countertop to inside the cabinet.
|Capacity:||5 cu. ft.|
|Rack Configuration:||2 Heavy-Duty Oven Racks|
|General Oven Features|
|Bake element (Watts) @240/208V:||2800/2427|
|Broil Element (Watts) @240/208V:||3600/3120|
|Precision Cooking System:||Yes|
|Closed Door Broiling:||Yes|
|Oven Controls Display Type:||VFD|
|Oven Controls Display Color:||Amber|
|Oven Lights:||2 Incandescent|
|Approved for Under-Cooktop Installation:||Yes|
|FIT System Feet and Trims Supplied:||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||3" Below Support Platform on Left or Right|
|Sales Demo Mode:||Yes|
|Total Connected Load (kW) @ 240 volts:||3.684|
|Total Connected Load (kW) @ 208 volts:||2.788|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||158 lbs.|
|Overall Height:||28 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||26 7/8"|
|Depth with Door Open 90°:||46 3/4"|
|Cutout Height:||26 29/32" to 29 13/32"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Bottom of Cutout to Floor (undercounter):||5 1/4"|
|Bottom of Cutout to Floor (in wall):||32"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.