Maytag MEW7527DB 27" Black Electric Single Wall Oven (View all from Maytag)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Precise Cooking System
- This unique cooking system features Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil to deliver even results for whatever's on your menu.
- Self-Cleaning Oven
- The Self-Cleaning cycle uses very high temperatures, burning soil to a powdery ash.
- FIT System offering Streamlined Installation
- The FIT system streamlines installation by adjusting to almost any existing cutout without the need to move cabinets, modify trim or cut into walls.
- Cabinet Installation
- Can be installed within a cabinet design or directly within the wall for maximum accessibility.
- Undercounter Installation
- This model can be installed under a cooktop or counter to help maximize counter and cabinet space in the kitchen.
- Hidden Bake Element
- Creates a smooth oven floor, so spills are easy to clean without maneuvering around heating coils.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on Oven Elements and Cavity
- A 10-year limited parts warranty on the oven elements and cavity ensures long-lasting performance.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA
- From Cleveland, Tennessee to you, Maytag wall ovens are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Oven Cooking System||Thermal|
|Built In Oven Features|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Number of Oven Lights||2|
|Bake Element Power||2800W/2427W|
|Broiler Element Power||3600W/3120W|
|Convection Element Type||None|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Door Broil Position||Closed|
|Rack Guide Type||Molded|
|Oven Interior Depth||19|
|Oven Interior Height||18|
|Oven Interior Width||22|
|Oven Rack 1 Type||Standard|
|Oven Rack 2 Type||Gliding Roll-Out|
|Display Type||Digital Display|
|Style and Extras|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Flush Installation Approved||No|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Window Size||Extra Large|
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Side and Front Reach Compliant|
|Depth||27 1/8 Inches|
|Height||28 3/4 Inches|
|Cutout Height||28 Inches|
|Cutout Width||25 1/2 Inches|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to a $1,000 Mastercard Prepaid Card with the purchase of qualifying Maytag Appliances!
Valid: 05/01/2015 - 05/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.