Maytag MEW7527AW 27" White Electric Single Wall Oven (View all from Maytag)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Industry-leading 4.3 cu. ft. Capacity
- From everyday meals to large family feasts, count on the industry-leading capacity to meet all your cooking needs.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on Oven Elements
- A 10-year limited parts warranty on the oven elements ensures long-lasting performance.
- FIT System offering Streamlined Installation
- The FIT system streamlines installation by adjusting to almost any existing cutout without the need to move cabinets, modify trim or cut into walls. All necessary installation parts are included.
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled in the U.S.A
- From Tennessee to you, Maytag ovens are designed, engineered and assembled in America.
- Precision Cooking System with Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil
- This cooking system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil to provide dependable, even cooking throughout the oven for exceptional results and optimal performance.
- Variable broil
- The broil element can be adjusted for precise, consistent cooking results.
- 2X Life Hinges
- The 2X Life hinges are tested to twice the normal life expectancy to help ensure years of dependability.
- Panoramic View Oven Window
- These extra-large oven windows provide better visibility of the oven interior, allowing you to monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- Self-Cleaning Oven with Adjustable Cleaning Levels
- Automatically cleans the oven according to a preprogrammed cycle that allows you to match the cleaning level to the amount of food buildup in the oven - light, medium or heavy.
- Hidden Bake Element
- Creates a smooth oven floor, so spills are easy to clean without maneuvering around heating coils.
- Cabinet Installation
- Can be installed within a cabinet design or directly within the wall for maximum accessibility.
- Undercounter Installation
- This model can be installed under a cooktop or counter to help maximize counter and cabinet space in the kitchen.
|Oven Capacity:||4.3 cu. ft.|
|Cooking System:||Standard Thermal|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Cleaning System:||Time Based Self Clean|
|Delayed Cooking:||Delay-Start oven control|
|Oven Rack Quantity:||2|
|Bake Element Wattage @ 240V:||2800|
|Bake Element Wattage @ 208V:||2427|
|Broil Element Wattage @ 240V:||3600|
|Broil Element Wattage @ 208V:||3120|
|Product Depth:||26 15/16"|
|Product Height:||28 3/4"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.