Maytag MET8820DS Gemini 30" Stainless Steel Electric Smoothtop Double Oven Range - Convection (View all from Maytag)
- Gemini Double Oven
- Two ovens make serving a family meal nothing short of a breeze!
- Even-Air Convection
- Convection heat will cook all your favorite sweets perfectly even! A circulating fan will make roasting quick and even browning.
- Speed Heat Element
- This element heats fast!
- Dual-Choice Element
- Use this flexible element to cook whatever you need: a small pan of noodles or a large pot of stew.
- Preheat Either Oven 40% Faster
- Power preheat heats up your oven almost 40% faster than other models, saving you time and money.
- Heavy-duty Door Hinges
- These heavy-duty door hinges are built to last continual openings and closings.
- Die-cast Metal Knobs and Handle
- These premium die-cast metal control knobs and oven handles are durable and stylish.
- 6.7 Cu. Ft. Cooking Capacity
- Plenty of room to cook Thanksgiving dinner AND dessert!
- 10" 3,200-Watt Power Element (with Power Boost)
- The powerful 3,200 element will help you saute and sear whatever meat you're cooking.
- 10-year Limited Warranty on Elements and Glass Cooktop
- A 10-year limited parts warranty on the ceramic glass cooktop and cooktop and oven elements ensure long-lasting performance.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA
- Take pride in America's work and have confidence knowing your oven was made right here on the homefront.
|Oven Racks:||3 (1 Upper/ 2 Lower)|
|Oven Rack Type:||Standard (Both)|
|Rack Glides:||7 (2 Upper/ 5 Lower)|
|Total Capacity:||6.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Cleaning System:||High-Temp Self-Clean|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes (Both)|
|Gas Cooktop Features|
|Cooktop Element Type:||Radiant / Smoothtop|
|Cooktop Surface Material:||Ceramic Glass|
|Left Front Power:||2700/1950/1050 Watts|
|Left Front Size:||12"/9"/6"|
|Left Rear Power:||1200 Watts|
|Left Rear Size:||6"|
|Right Front Power:||3200 Watts|
|Right Front Size:||10"|
|Right Rear Power:||700 Watts|
|Right Rear Size:||6"|
|Center Rear Power:||100 Watts|
|Center Rear Size:||6 3/4"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to a $600 Mastercard Prepaid Card with the purchase of qualifying Maytag Kitchen Appliances!
Valid: 07/29/2015 - 08/25/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.