- Gemini Double Oven
- Serve up a full meal in less time with the space and flexibility of two ovens.
- Even-Air Convection
- Load up this oven with all your baked goodies without worry about uneven cooking. A fan circulates air in the lower oven, providing a consistent temperature for uniform browning and baking, not to mention quicker roasting.
- Speed Heat element
- Heats up faster, which means you can cook dinner faster.
- Dual-Choice Element
- Lets you choose from two different sizes. Whether you need to cook with your smallest saucepan or a large stockpot, this flexible element will give you all the space you need.
- Preheat Either Oven 40% Faster
- Heat up either oven faster with Power Preheat. And with two ovens, you can bake in one and broil in another. With these ovens, you can spend less time waiting for the oven to heat up, and more time enjoying the delicious food you prepared.
- Heavy-duty Door Hinges
- These heavy-duty door hinges are built to give you superior dependability. It's part of what earns these ranges the right to wear the Maytag name.
- Die-cast Metal Knobs and Handle
- These premium die-cast metal control knobs and oven handles look great and add an element of durability you can feel.
- 10-year Limited Warranty on Elements and Glass Cooktop
- A 10-year limited parts warranty on the ceramic glass cooktop and cooktop and oven elements ensure long-lasting performance. Plan on cooking everything from everyday meals to large family feasts for years to come.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA
- From Oklahoma to you, Maytag ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Cooking System:||Fan Convection|
|Lower Oven Capacity:||4.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Upper Oven Capacity:||2.5 cu. ft.|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Broiler Element Wattage @240v:||3600 Watts|
|Cooktop Material:||Ceramic Glass|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights:||Yes|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.