Maytag MER8880AW 30" White Electric Smoothtop Range - Convection (View all from Maytag)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Industry Leading 6.2 cu. ft. Capacity
- From everyday meals to large family feasts, count on the industry-leading 6.2 cu. ft. capacity to meet all your cooking needs.
- Bridge Element
- This element helps accommodate longer cookware like griddles and large pans for more cooking flexibility.
- Power Preheat in 8 minutes
- This oven combines the power of the bake and broil elements, convection fan and power vents to preheat the oven in 8 minutes. Now you can spend less time cooking food and more time enjoying it.
- 10-year Limited Warranty on Elements and Glass Cooktop
- A 10-year limited parts warranty on the ceramic glass cooktop and cooktop and oven elements ensure long-lasting performance. Plan on cooking everything from everyday meals to large family feasts for years to come.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA
- From Oklahoma to you, Maytag ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- EvenAir True Convection
- With convection, you can roast foods up to 30% faster than a standard oven, while getting uniform browning and outstanding baking performance. Plus, Auto Conversion converts standard temperatures to their convection equivalents, making sure your legendary
- AquaLift Self-clean Technology
- This innovative coating on the oven interior activates with water and heat, to release tough baked on soils, from underneath so food and debris easily wipe away.
- 3 Oven Racks (2 Standard - 1 Max capacity rack)
- The Max Capacity oven rack is recessed to provide maximum cooking capacity, which is perfect for large items and holiday meals.
- Power Center Electric Cooktop
- Power Center cooktops includes a powerful configuration of elements built to provide the power and flexibility you expect.
- Precision Cooking System with Precise Preheat, PreciseBake and PreciseBroil
- This cooking system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil to provide dependable, even cooking throughout the oven for exceptional results and optimal performance.
- Variable Broil
- Located in the top of the oven cavity for easier access, the broil element can be adjusted for precise, consistent cooking results.
- Better Built Booking Components
- Heavy-duty door hinges and cast-iron grates help ensure these ranges are built to last and provide the durable, reliable performance Maytag brand is known for.
- Precision Warming Center
- This dedicated fifth cooktop element keeps cooked food warm and frees up other elements for additional meal preparation.
- Panoramic View Oven Window
- Extra-large oven windows provide better visibility of the interior, allowing you to monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- Keep Warm Setting
- Maintains the oven's lowest temperature at a warm and steady 175 degrees Fahrenheit without continuing to cook the food so everything is hot and ready to serve at once.
- Reliable Electronic Touch Oven Controls
- These easy-to-use touch-pad electronic controls offer precise temperature adjustment.
|Number of Elements:||6|
|Left Front Element Size:||12"/9"/6"|
|Left Front Element Wattage:||3000/2200/1100|
|Right Front Element Size:||8"|
|Right Front Element Wattage:||1800|
|Left Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Left Rear Element Wattage:||300/1300|
|Right Rear Element Size:||8"|
|Right Rear Element Wattage:||1800/800|
|Center Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Center Rear Element Wattage:||100|
|LP Gas Convertible:||N/A|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Drawer Type:||Storage Drawer|
|Cleaning System:||AquaLift Technology Clean|
|Warm Hold:||Keep Warm|
|Broiler Element Wattage @240v:||3600|
|Convection Element Wattage @240v:||925|
|Convection Element Wattage @120v:||925|
|Cooktop Finish:||Smoothtop Ceran Surface|
|Cooktop Controls:||Mechanical/ 360|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light(s):||Yes|
|Volts:||120/240 or 120/208|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Gross Weight:||178 lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.