- 6.2 Cu. Ft. Cooking Capacity
- With a 6.2 cu. ft. capacity that's among the biggest in the industry, the oven interior has enough space for even your largest dishes and pans.
- EvenAir True Convection with Third Element
- Uses powerful heating to bring out the finest flavors in every meal. A third high-watt element and fan help maintain even temperatures for consistent cooking with all the juices and flavors sealed in. Plus, it bakes and roasts up to 30% faster.
- Power Preheat
- When you need the power to transform everyday food into a tasty family meal, Power Preheat gets the oven preheated in just 8 minutes. You can count on Power Preheat for less waitin' and more eatin'.
- Variable Broil
- Brings the best results out of broiling with just the right temperatures for quick-cooking tasty cuts of meat, succulent sweet peppers and more.
- 10" 3,200-Watt Power Element
- With enough juice to sear a steak in 45 seconds, it uses intense heat for added flavor during browning and sautéing.
- Die-Cast Metal Knobs and Stainless Steel Handle
- The die-cast metal knobs and stainless steel handle are built with high-quality materials for a difference you can see and feel. They're just as practical as they are polished.
- AquaLift Self-Cleaning Technology
- An innovative cleaning solution that utilizes heat and water to release baked-on spills from the oven in less than 1 hour. This new cleaning technology is a low-heat, odor-free alternative to traditional self-cleaning options.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Glass Cooktop, Elements and Cavity
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the glass cooktop, elements and cavity, Maytag built these ranges tough enough to keep cookin' for years.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA
- From Tulsa, Oklahoma to you, Maytag freestanding electric ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Drawer Type:||Storage Drawer|
|Oven Racks:||3 (1 Max Capacity, 2 Standard)|
|Total Capacity:||6.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Cleaning System:||AquaLift Cleaning System|
|Electric Cooktop Features|
|Cooktop Element Type:||Radiant / Smoothtop|
|Left Front Power:||3000/1400 Watts|
|Left Front Size:||12"/6"|
|Left Rear Power:||1200 Watts|
|Left Rear Size:||6"|
|Right Front Power:||3200 Watts|
|Right Front Size:||10"|
|Right Rear Power:||1200 Watts|
|Right Rear Size:||6"|
|Center Rear Power:||100 Watts|
|Center Rear Size:||6"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.