Maytag MER8775AB 30" Black Electric Smoothtop Range - Convection (View all from Maytag)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Industry Leading 6.2 cu. ft. Capacity
- From everyday meals to large family feasts, count on the industry-leading 6.2 cu. ft. capacity to meet all your cooking needs.
- 10", 3,200 Watt Speed Heat Element
- As the most powerful element available at 3,200-watts of heat, the Speed Heat element is perfect for handling large cooking jobs such as searing steak or quickly boiling water.
- 12"/9"/6" Triple-Choice Element
- Provides more cooktop options and ensures even heating by allowing you to match the cooking surface to the pan size.
- 10-year Limited Warranty on Elements and Glass Cooktop
- A 10-year limited parts warranty on the ceramic glass cooktop and cooktop and oven elements ensure long-lasting performance. Plan on cooking everything from everyday meals to large family feasts for years to come.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA
- From Oklahoma to you, Maytag ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- EvenAir Convection
- A fan evenly circulates air, providing a consistent oven temperature for uniform browning, even baking and faster roasting.
- AquaLift Self-Clean Technology
- This innovative coating on the oven interior activates with water and heat, to release tough baked on soils, from underneath so food and debris easily wipe away.
- 3 Oven Racks (2 Standard - 1 Max Capacity Rack)
- The Max Capacity oven rack is recessed to provide maximum cooking capacity, which is perfect for large items and holiday meals.
- Power Center Electric Cooktop
- Power Center cooktops includes a powerful configuration of elements built to provide the power and flexibility you expect.
- Precision Cooking System with Precise Preheat, PreciseBake and PreciseBroil
- This cooking system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil to provide dependable, even cooking throughout the oven for exceptional results and optimal performance.
- Variable Broil
- Located in the top of the oven cavity for easier access, the broil element can be adjusted for precise, consistent cooking results.
- Better Built Cooking Components
- Heavy-duty door hinges and cast-iron grates help ensure these ranges are built to last and provide the durable, reliable performance Maytag brand is known for.
- Precision Warming Center
- This dedicated fifth cooktop element keeps cooked food warm and frees up other elements for additional meal preparation.
- Panoramic View Oven Window
- Extra-large oven windows provide better visibility of the interior, allowing you to monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- Keep Warm Setting
- Maintains the oven's lowest temperature at a warm and steady 175 degrees Fahrenheit without continuing to cook the food so everything is hot and ready to serve at once.
- Reliable Electronic Touch Oven Controls
- These easy-to-use touch-pad electronic controls offer precise temperature adjustment.
|Oven Capacity:||6.2 cu. ft.|
|Cooking System:||Precision Cooking System|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Broiler at 240V:||3600|
|Number Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Elements:||5|
|Left Front Size:||12"/9"/6"|
|Left Front Power:||3000/2200/1100 Watts|
|Right Front Size:||10"|
|Right Front Power:||3200 Watts|
|Left Rear Size:||6"|
|Left Rear Power:||300/1300 Watts|
|Right Rear Size:||6"|
|Right Rear Power:||1200 Watts|
|Center Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Center Rear Power:||100 Watts|
|Cooktop Type:||Smoothtop Glass|
|Power On Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Energy Save Mode:||Yes|
|Drawer Type:||Storage Drawer|
|Oven Window Size:||Panoramic|
|Clock & Timer:||Yes|
|Delayed Cooking Option:||Delay Start|
|Cleaning System:||AquaLift Technology Clean|
|Voltz:||120/240 or 120/208|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||27 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||46 7/8"|
|Depth without Handle:||25 3/8"|
|Depth with Door Open 90°:||47 13/16"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.