Maytag MER8700DB 30" Black Electric Smoothtop Range - Convection (View all from Maytag)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- 10" 3,200-Watt Power Element
- Favorites will be sizzling before you know it with the 10" 3,200-watt Power element.
- With enough juice to sear a steak in 45 seconds,it uses intense heat for added flavor during browning and sautéing.
- EvenAir Convection
- Heats food inside and out to seal in flavors and juices.
- A fan evenly circulates air for consistent temperatures and uniform browning, baking and roasting.
- So when you're lookin' for crispy and juicy, count on intense heat to help get the finest flavors out of your favorites.
- 6.2 Cu. Ft. Cooking Capacity
- 6.2 cu. ft. capacity that's among the biggest in the industry.
- The oven interior has enough space for even your largest dishes and pans-so you'll be confident cooking for the whole crew.
- Variable Broil
- Located in the top of the oven cavity for easier access, the broil element can be adjusted for precise, consistent results.
- AquaLift Self-Cleaning Technology
- An innovative cleaning solution that utilizes heat and water to release baked-on spills from the oven in less than 1 hour.
- This new cleaning technology is a low-heat, odor-free alternative to traditional self-cleaning options.
- Control Lockout
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings, like turning on the cooktop surface.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Glass Cooktop, Elements and Cavity
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the glass cooktop, elements and cavity, these ranges are tough enough to keep cookin' for years.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA
- From Tulsa, Oklahoma to you, Maytag freestanding ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Capacity:||6.2 cu. ft.|
|Drawer Type:||Storage Drawer|
|Oven Rack Type:||1 Max Capacity, 1 Standard|
|Total Capacity:||6.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Cleaning System:||AquaLift Cleaning System|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Energy Save Mode:||Yes|
|Right Front:||10", 3,200 Watts|
|Left Front:||9/6", 2,500 Watts|
|Right Rear:||6", 1,200 Watts|
|Left Rear:||6", 1,200 Watts|
|Center Rear:||6", 100 Watts|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Gross Weight:||170 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.