Maytag MER7662WQ 30" Bisque Electric Smoothtop Range (View all from Maytag)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Better Built with More Power for Your Cooking Needs
- 5.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Provides a large amount of space to easily accomodate an entire holiday meal at once.
- Precision Cooking System with PreciseBake
- Self-Cleaning Oven with Adjustable Levels
- Extra Large Oven Window
- Provides easy viewing of the oven's interior without opening the oven door and allowing heat to escape.
- Four Cooktop Elements
- Smoothtop Glass-Ceramic Cooking Surface
- 12" Power Cook Element
- 10"/6" Dual-Choice Element
- Features a 10" 2,500-watt element and a 6" 1,200-watt element in one so you can match the cooking surface to the various pan sizes.
- Better Built Components
- Automatic Oven Light
- Reliable Electronic Touch Oven Controls
- Digital Temperature Display
- Clock & Timer
- Control Lockout Option
- Helps prevent unintended oven operation or cycle changes.
- Hot Surface Indicator Light
- Illuminates when the cooktop surface is still hot to the touch - even after the heating element has been turned off.
- Removable Knobs
|Left Front Element Size:||12"|
|Left Front Element Wattage:||3000|
|Right Front Element Size:||10/6"|
|Right Front Element Wattage:||2500/1200|
|Left Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Left Rear Element Wattage:||1200|
|Right Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Right Rear Element Wattage:||1200|
|Total Capacity:||5.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Drawer Type:||Storage Drawer|
|Broiler Element Wattage @240v:||3400|
|Bake Element Wattage:||2400|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light(s):||1 - Console|
|Product Height:||46 7/8"|
|Product Depth:||27 9/16"|
|Product Width:||29 7/8"|
|Gross Weight:||162 LB|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.