Maytag MEDX700AG Bravos X 7.4 Cu. Ft. Granite Electric Front Load Dryer (View all from Maytag)
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- 7.4 cu. ft. SuperSize Capacity Plus
- 10 Dry Cycles, 15 Custom Options
- Designed to dry even the largest loads from the Bravos washer, this dryer features 10 cycles and 15 options to care for a wide variety of fabrics
- 5 Temperature Settings
- Interior Light
- Damp Dry Signal
- Wrinkle Control Cycle
- Designed to dry clothes such as knits and permanent press fabrics, this cycle minimizes wrinkles by providing a longer unheated tumbling period at the end of the cycle
- Heavy Duty Cycle
- Use this cycle to ensure heavyweight items such as towels get thoroughly dry
- Normal Cycle
- Offers medium heat for durable fabrics like corduroys and sheets
- Touch Up Cycle
- Use this cycle to remove wrinkles from items packed away in a suitcase or left in the dryer for too long
- Rapid Dry Cycle
- Dry a small load quickly
- This cycle tumbles clothes at high heat for less than 30 minutes and is ideal for sturdy, lightweight fabrics
- Delicate Cycle
- Provides low heat to gently dry items like lingerie, blouses or washable knit fabrics
- Extra Delicate Cycle
- Provides extra-low heat to gently dry items like lingerie, blouses or washable knit fabrics
- Timed Dry Cycle
- Use this cycle to set the exact amount of time you'd like the load to
- NSF Certified Sanitary Dryer Cycle
- Found on Performance Series dryers, this sanitizes items like pillows and stuffed animals
- 150 Minute Wrinkle Prevent Option
- With the Wrinkle Prevent Option, clothes continue to tumble every five minutes without heat for 150 minutes after the drying cycle is complete to help prevent wrinkles from setting into clean, dry clothing
- Time Adjust
- Use with Timed Dry to adjust to your desired drying time
- GentleBreeze Drying System with IntelliDry Sensor
- Quickly and efficiently dries clothing for more consistent results with a high-performance motor, large rib belt, premium rollers and better air flow
- Smooth Balance Suspension System
- Reduces vibration and noise in washers to help keep loads balanced while spinning at top speed
- In dryers, drum rollers work with drum glides to reduce vibration
- Premium Dryer Drum Rollers
- These sintered rollers are made with thick rubber tread and are permanently lubricated with oil and graphite to nearly eliminate squeaks for quieter operation
- Heavy-Duty Blower with 64 ft. Vent Length
- The extended length and 4 exhaust connection options provide increased installation flexibility
- Plus a blower speed of up to 1,950 RPM helps prevent lint from building up
- Tuned Leveling Legs
- Leveling legs help minimize vibration during tumbling
- Durable Painted Steel Top
- Powdercoat-on-steel top is resistant to staining and scratching
- Steel Cabinet and Reinforced Base Frame
- Solid steel adds support to all key components during use to help minimize vibration and noise during tumbling, even while drying heavy loads
- Front Lint Filter
- Front Serviceable
- Reversible Swing Door
- 360° Front and Rear Heat Seal
- Commercial-Grade Glass Window
- Commercial-Grade, 5-Rib Dryer Belt
- Commercial-Grade, 1/3 - HP motor
|Total Capacity:||7.4 cu. ft.|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
|Number of Cycles:||10|
|Number of Options:||15|
|Drum Material:||Powder Coat|
|Door Window:||Window Door|
|Door Swing:||Side Swing|
|Motor Horsepower:||1/3 HP|
|Drum Light:||Interior Drum Light|
|Drying System:||Auto Moisture Sensing|
|Lint Screen Location:||Front-Mounted|
|End of Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Leveling Legs:||Yes - Tuned|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.