Maytag MEDX600XW Bravos X 7.4 Cu. Ft. White Electric Front Load Dryer (View all from Maytag)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- 9 Dry Cycles, 14 Custom Options
- Designed to dry even the largest loads from the Bravos washer, this dryer features 9 cycles and 14 options to care for a wide variety of fabrics.
- Wrinkle control cycle
- Designed to dry clothes such as knits and permanent press fabrics, this cycle minimizes wrinkles by providing a longer unheated tumbling period at the end of the cycle.
- Premium Dryer Drum Rollers
- As part of the 4-point Smooth Balance suspension system, Maytag dryers feature sintered rollers made with thick rubber tread.
- Rollers are permanently lubricated with oil and graphite to nearly eliminate squeaks for quieter operation.
- Heavy-duty Blower with 64-foot Vent Length
- The extended length and 4 exhaust connection options provide increased installation flexibility.
- Plus a blower speed of up to 1,950 RPM helps prevent lint from building up.
- 150 Minute wrinkle prevent option
- The dryer continues to tumble 150 minutes after clothes are dry, without heat, to help prevent wrinkles from setting in.
- Durable Painted Steel Top
- Powdercoat-on-steel top is resistant to staining and scratching.
- End-of-Cycle Signal
- You'll hear the end of it. A signal let's you know when the load is complete.
- Time Adjust
- Use with Timed Dry to adjust to your desired drying time.
- Heavy Duty Cycle
- Use this cycle to ensure heavyweight items such as towels get thoroughly dry.
- Normal Cycle
- Offers medium heat for durable fabrics like corduroys and sheets.
- Touch Up Cycle
- Use this cycle to remove wrinkles from items packed away in a suitcase or left in the dryer for too long.
- Rapid Dry Cycle
- This cycle automatically sets to 23 minutes, making it perfect for quickly drying small loads or those that require less drying time.
- This cycle can also be manually set to run for any desired amount of time.
- Delicate Cycle
- Provides low heat to gently dry items like lingerie, blouses or washable knit fabrics.
- Extra Delicate Cycle
- Provides extra-low heat to gently dry items like lingerie, blouses or washable knit fabrics.
- Timed Dry Cycle
- Use this cycle to set the exact amount of time you'd like the load to dry.
- Steel Cabinet and Reinforced Baseframe
- Solid steel adds support to all key components during use to help minimize vibration and noise during tumbling, even while drying heavy loads.
- Tuned Leveling Legs
- Leveling legs help minimize vibration during tumbling.
- More Features
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- 7.4 Cu. Ft. SuperSize Capacity Plus
- GentleBreeze Drying System with IntelliDry Sensor
- Sanitary Cycle - Third Party Tested
- Smooth Balance Suspension System
- QuietSeries 200 Sound Package
- DuraCushion Dryer Drum
- Commercial-Grade, 5-Rib Dryer Belt
- Commercial-Grade, 1/3 - HP motor
- 360 Degree Front and Rear Heat Seal
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- Reversible Swing Door
- 5 Temperature Settings
- Damp dry signal
- Front Serviceable
- Front Lint Filter
|Total Capacity:||7.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Drum Material:||Powder Coat|
|Reversible Door:||Reversible Side-Swing Door|
|Door Swing:||Side Swing|
|Drum Light:||Interior Drum Light|
|Drying System:||Auto Moisture Sensing|
|Auto Wake-Up:||Auto Wake-Up Control|
|Lint Screen Location:||Front-Mounted Lint Screen|
|Moisture Sensor:||Gentle Breeze Drying system with IntelliDry Sensor|
|Number of Cycles:||9|
|Wrinkle Control Time:||Up to 90 Minutes|
|Wrinkle Guard:||90 minute Wrinkle Prevent Option|
|End of Cycle Signal:||On / Off End Of Cycle Signal|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.