Maytag MEDX500XW Bravos X 7.4 Cu. Ft. White Electric Front Load Dryer (View all from Maytag)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- 10 Dry Cycles, 6 Custom Options
- Designed to dry even the largest loads from the Bravos washer, this dryer features 10 cycles and 6 options to care for a wide variety of fabrics.
- Heavy-duty Blower with 64-foot Vent Length
- The extended length and 4 exhaust connection options provide increased installation flexibility. Plus a blower speed of up to 1,950 RPM helps prevent lint from building up.
- Steel Cabinet and Reinforced Baseframe
- Solid steel adds support to all key components during use to help minimize vibration and noise during tumbling, even while drying heavy loads.
- Premium Dryer Drum Rollers
- As part of the 4-point Smooth Balance suspension system, Maytag dryers feature rollers made with thick rubber tread.
- Rollers are permanently lubricated with oil and graphite to nearly eliminate squeaks for quieter operation.
- Durable Painted Steel Top
- Powdercoat-on-steel top is resistant to staining and scratching.
- End-of-Cycle Signal
- You'll hear the end of it. A signal let's you know when the load is complete.
- Normal Cycle
- Offers medium heat for durable fabrics like corduroys and sheets.
- Timed Dry Cycle
- Use this cycle to set the exact amount of time you'd like the load to dry.
- Tuned Leveling Legs
- Leveling legs help minimize vibration during tumbling.
- More Features
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- 7.4 Cu. Ft. SuperSize Capacity Plus
- GentleBreeze Drying System with IntelliDry Sensor
- Smooth Balance Suspension System
- DuraCushion Dryer Drum
- Commercial-Grade, 5-Rib Dryer Belt
- Commercial-Grade, 1/3 - HP motor
- 360 Degree Front and Rear Heat Seal
- Interior Light
- Reversible Swing Door
- 90-Minute Wrinkle Prevent Option
- 4 Temperature Settings
- Front Serviceable
- Front Lint Filter
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Gross Weight:||131 lbs.|
|Total Capacity:||7.4 cu. ft.|
|Drum Material:||Powder Coat|
|Reversible Door:||Reversible Side-Swing Door|
|Door Swing:||Side Swing|
|Drum Light:||Interior Drum Light|
|Drying System:||Auto Moisture Sensing|
|Auto Wake-Up:||Auto Wake-Up Control|
|Lint Screen Location:||Front-Mounted Lint Screen|
|Moisture Sensor:||GentleBreeze Drying system with IntelliDry Sensor|
|Number of Cycles:||10|
|Wrinkle Control Time:||Up to 90 Minutes|
|Timed Dry:||Time Dry 70 min|
|Wrinkle Guard:||90 minute Wrinkle Prevent Option|
|End of Cycle Signal:||On / Off End Of Cycle Signal|
|Number of Temperatures:||4|
|Electrical Requirements:||30A, 60 Hz, 240V,|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.