- 6.7 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- Commercial-Grade, 5-Rib Dryer Belt
- 9 Drying Cycles
- 5 Temperature Settings
- High Efficiency Sensor Drying
- GentleBreeze Drying System with IntelliDry Sensor
- Quickly and efficiently dries clothing for more consistent results with a high-performance motor, large rib belt, premium rollers and better air flow.
- DuraCushion Dryer Drum Finish
- This white powder coated drum provides a smooth, scratch-resistant surface for less friction and wear on clothes.
- Clothes gently glide off its surface without snagging or pilling.
- Interior Light
- Control Lockout
- Disables the control pad to prevent little hands from running the dryer.
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- Auto Refresh and Custom Refresh Steam Cycles
- 90 Minute Wrinkle Prevent Option
- With the Wrinkle Prevent Option, clothes continue to tumble every five minutes without heat for 90 minutes after the drying cycle is complete to help prevent wrinkles from setting into clean, dry clothing.
- Wrinkle Control Cycle
- Designed to dry clothes such as knits and permanent press fabrics, this cycle minimizes wrinkles by providing a longer unheated tumbling period at the end of the cycle.
- Eco Normal Cycle
- Available at Goedeker's.
- Adjustable End of Cycle Signal
- Durable Powdercoat-on-Steel SpillSaver Top
- Heavy-Duty, Die-Cast Door Hinge
- Rubber-Coated Inset Pocket Handle
- Solid Steel Baseframe
|Capacity:||6.7 Cu. Ft.|
|GentleBreeze Drying System:||Yes|
Additional Cycles and Options
|NSF Certified Sanitize Cycle:||No|
|Steam Cycles with Direct Hook Up:||Auto Refresh and Custom Refresh|
|Eco Normal Cycle:||Yes|
|Freshen Up Cycle:||No|
|Wrinkle Prevent Option:||Up To 90 Minutes|
|Advanced Vibration Control Technology:||No|
|DuraCushion Dryer Drum:||Yes|
|Reversible, Side-Swing Door:||Yes|
Maytag Commercial Technology
|Durable Metal Motor and Drive System:||Yes|
|Commercial-Grade 5-Rib Dryer Belt:||Yes|
|Smooth Balance Suspension System:||No|
|Solid Steel Baseframe and Side Panels:||Yes|
|Heavy-Duty, Die-Cast Door Hinge:||Yes|
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.