Maytag MEDE201YW Performance 6.7 Cu. Ft. White Stackable Electric Dryer (View all from Maytag)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- 6.7 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- Commercial-Grade, 5-Rib Dryer Belt
- 9 Drying Cycles
- 5 Temperature Settings
- High Efficiency Sensor Drying
- GentleBreeze Drying System with IntelliDry Sensor
- Quickly and efficiently dries clothing for more consistent results with a high-performance motor, large rib belt, premium rollers and better air flow.
- DuraCushion Dryer Drum Finish
- This white powder coated drum provides a smooth, scratch-resistant surface for less friction and wear on clothes.
- Clothes gently glide off its surface without snagging or pilling.
- Interior Light
- Control Lockout
- Disables the control pad to prevent little hands from running the dryer.
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- Damp Dry and Freshen Up Cycles
- 90 Minute Wrinkle Prevent Option
- With the Wrinkle Prevent Option, clothes continue to tumble every five minutes without heat for 90 minutes after the drying cycle is complete to help prevent wrinkles from setting into clean, dry clothing.
- Wrinkle Control Cycle
- Designed to dry clothes such as knits and permanent press fabrics, this cycle minimizes wrinkles by providing a longer unheated tumbling period at the end of the cycle.
- Eco Normal Cycle
- Adjustable End of Cycle Signal
- 4-Way Venting
- Increases the number of installation options in the home.
- Durable Powdercoat-on-Steel SpillSaver Top
- Heavy-Duty, Die-Cast Door Hinge
- Rubber-Coated Inset Pocket Handle
- Solid Steel Baseframe
|Total Capacity:||6.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Controls:||Electronic Front Control|
|Drum Light:||Interior Drum Light|
|Lint Screen Location:||Front-Mounted Lint Screen|
|Number of Cycles:||9|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
|Heavy Duty Cycle:||Yes|
|Quick Dry:||Rapid Dry|
|Wrinkle Guard:||90 Minute Wrinkle Prevent Option|
|Drum Material:||Painted Steel Drum|
|Door Window:||Window Door|
|Reversible Door:||Reversible Side-Swing Door|
|Door Swing:||Side Swing|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Gross Weight:||137 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.