Maytag MEDC300BW Centennial 7.0 Cu. Ft. White Electric Dryer (View all from Maytag)
- Extra-Large Capacity
- 7.0 cu. ft. of capacity provides enough space to evenly dry a 16 Lb. load.
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- Features long-lasting, commercial-grade components for your home.
- Wrinkle Control Option
- Designed to dry clothes such as knits and permanent press fabrics, this cycle minimizes wrinkles by providing a longer unheated tumbling period at the end of the cycle.
- IntelliDry Sensor
- Measures moisture levels with two moisture strips in the dryer, and automatically stops when clothes are dry. This saves time and helps minimize the risk of over-drying and shrinking.
|Total Capacity:||7.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Drum Material:||Powder Coat|
|Door Swing:||Side Swing|
|Drying System:||Auto Dry|
|Lint Screen Location:||Top|
|Number of Cycles:||12|
|End of Cycle Signal:||Yes (Off/Soft/Loud)|
|Number of Temperatures:||4|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.