Maytag MEDB980BG Bravos XL 7.3 Cu. Ft. Granite With Steam Cycle Electric Dryer (View all from Maytag)
- Extra Large Capacity
- 7.3 cu. ft. capacity gives plenty of room to dry your largest loads!
- Evenly Dries Your Largest Loads
- Sensors help the dryer evenly dry large loads, so you won't have any damp spots.
- Based on testing of an 18 lb. load.
- Maytag Commercial Technology On Bravos XL
- Every Maytag Bravos XL dryer had commercial-grade parts and quality.
- Advanced Moisture Sensing
- Temperatures and moisture levels are monitored by three sensors, eliminating overdrying and saving you money.
- Enhanced Airflow Monitor
- This dryer can vent up to 100 feet! It even has a display to show venting performance.
- Auto Refresh Steam Cycle
- Steam helps reduce wrinkles and reduce odors in 15 minutes!
- High-Efficiency Dryer
- This super high-efficiency dryer determines when your clothes are dry, so it never overdries, saving you money on electricity and preserving your clothes.
- Wrinkle Prevent with Steam Option
- A fine mist sprays clothes while the dryer tumbles, making sure they never get wrinkled at the end of a cycle.
- EcoNormal Cycle
- EcoNormal removes less moisture from your clothes, but saves you money, and clothes still come out fresh and dry!
- Sanitize Cycle
- Remove almost 100% of bacteria with a sanitize cycle.
- American Pride
- Maytag believes in investing in American workers. Designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Total Capacity:||7.3 cu. ft.|
|Drum Material:||Painted Steel Drum|
|Door Window:||Window Door|
|Reversible Door:||Reversible Side-Swing Door|
|Door Swing:||Side Swing|
|Controls:||Electronic Front Control|
|Motor Horsepower:||1/3 HP|
|Drum Light:||Selectable and Automatic Interior Drum Light|
|Auto Wake-Up:||Auto Wake-Up Control|
|Lint Screen Location:||Front-Mounted|
|Vent Length:||100 ft|
|Number of Cycles:||14|
|Steam Refresh:||Auto Refresh|
|Steam Touch Up:||Custom Refresh|
|Number of Moisture Settings:||5|
|Lint Filter Reminder:||Check Lint Screen Light|
|End of Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
|Number of Options:||28|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.