Maytag MEDB725BW Bravos XL 7.3 Cu. Ft. White With Steam Cycle Electric Dryer (View all from Maytag)
- Extra-Large Capacity to Evenly Dry Your Largest Loads
- Worrying about whether you have the space to dry all your clothes is a thing of the past. With an enormous 7.3 cu. ft. capacity dryer, you have enough space to evenly dry 18-lb loads.
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- Every Maytag Bravos XL or Maytag Bravos X dryer features long-lasting, commercial-grade components for your home. MCT components found in all Bravos XL or Maytag Bravos X dryers include a durable high-performance motor and a 5-rib dryer belt.
- Advanced Moisture Sensing
- This high-efficiency dryer with Advanced Moisture Sensing use three sensors to monitor temperatures and moisture levels. Such precision gives you even drying that virtually eliminates overdrying-and it still helps you save money.
- American Pride
- From Ohio to you, these laundry pairs are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. Buy with confidence knowing Maxima XL laundry pairs are dependably manufactured right at home.
- Wrinkle Prevent Option
- Put a stop to wrinkles. After the load is finished, clothes tumble intermittently without heat to help stop wrinkles from forming.
- Refresh Cycle
- After you select the number of garments to steam and press start, a fine mist is sprayed into the heated dryer drum as your clothes tumble, creating steam to help refresh clothing that has wrinkles. The cycle ends with a brief cool down period.
|Total Capacity:||7.3 cu. ft.|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
|Number of Moisture Settings:||4|
|Controls:||Electronic Front Controls|
|Electrical Requirements:||240V; 60Hz; 26A|
|Motor Horsepower:||1/3 HP|
|Drum Light:||Selectable and Automatic Light|
|Lint Screen Location:||Front-Mounted|
|Lint Filter Reminder:||Yes|
|End of Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Wrinkle Prevent Option:||Yes|
|Auto Wake Up:||Yes|
|Steam Refresh:||Auto Refresh|
|Drum Material:||Painted Steel Drum|
|Door Window:||Solid Door|
|Door Swing:||Side Swing|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Depth:||29 1/4"|
|Product Height:||45 1/8"|
|Gross Weight:||163 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.