Maytag MED8000AG Maxima XL 7.4 Cu. Ft. Granite Stackable With Steam Cycle Electric Dryer (View all from Maytag)
- Best Drying Performance
- Quad baffles and advanced moisture sensing combine for top-notch drying performance, no matter your load size
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- Constructed with reliable commercial-grade components such as a 5-rib belt and a durable motor
- 7.4 cu. ft. Capacity
- The extra-large capacity provides ample room to dry your largest loads straight from the washer
- SoundGuard Stainless Steel Dryer Drum
- Layered with sound-dampering material for quiet operation, even when noise is created by hard objects like buckles or buttons
- American Pride
- Designed, engineered, and assembled in the U.S.A.
- AutoMoisture Sensing with Quad Baffles
- Four baffles enhance movement of clothes around the drum for improved drying results
- Steam-Enhanced Dryer Cycle
- Reduces wrinkles and works to refresh clothes through steam that penetrates fabric fibers
- No Hassle Water Hook-Up
- A simple to install connector delivers water directly to the dryer during steam-enhanced cycles, eliminating the need to fill a reservoir
- High Efficiency Sensor Drying
- Custom Refresh Sensor Drying
- Steam is produced by heating a fine mist of water, tumbling clothes for several minutes and then ending with a short cool down period
- Reduce Static Option
- The release of steam into the heated dryer drum at the end of the cycle helps reduce static in the load
- Durable Glass Window
- A formed glass window that is resistant to scratching and shattering
- Wrinkle Prevent with Steam Option
- Intermittent tumbling at the end of the cycle enhanced with steam helps eliminate wrinkles
|Total Capacity:||7.4 cu. ft.|
|Drying System:||Auto Moisture Sensing|
|Lint Screen Location:||Door|
|Wrinkle Control Time:||140 Minutes|
|Number of Moisture Settings:||3|
|End of Cycle Signal:||On/Off End of Cycle Signal|
|Number of Temperatures:||5; High; Medium; Low; Extra Low; Air Only|
|Heavy Duty:||Yes (Sensor Cycle)|
|Normal:||Yes (Sensor Cycle)|
|Wrinkle Control:||Yes (Sensor Cycle)|
|Delicates:||Yes (Sensor Cycle)|
|Sanitize:||Yes (Sensor Cycle)|
|Bedding:||Yes (Sensor Cycle)|
|Timed Dry:||Yes (Timed Cycle)|
|Rapid Dry:||Yes (Timed Cycle)|
|Refresh:||Yes (Steam Cycle)|
|Drum Light:||LED Auto/Selectable with Fade|
|Damp Dry Signal:||Yes|
|Drum Material:||Stainless "Quiet" Steel|
|Door Swing:||Side Swing|
|Electrical Requirements:||240V/208V; 60 Hz; 30A|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Height:||38 1/8"|
|Product Weight:||157 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Appliance Shipping Options
Curbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.
Curbside Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for appliance orders $498 and under
**$499 total must be reached in appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.
Please Note: For some customers outside of the shipping company's zone, additional charges may be required.
White Glove Delivery
With Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.
White Glove Delivery Includes:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for appliance orders $498 and under
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.