Maytag MED7100DW Maxima 7.4 Cu. Ft. White Stackable With Steam Cycle Electric Dryer (View all from Maytag)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Largest Loads, Evenly Dried
- With 7.4 cu. ft. capacity, these dryers have the space to keep your largest loads evenly dried.
- Advanced Moisture Sensing
- Their high-efficiency dryers use Advanced Moisture Sensing to keep your largest loads evenly dried.
- Sensors keep a keen eye on air temperatures and moisture levels to deliver exceptionally even drying every time.
- Extra Interior Fin
- With an extra interior fin, they've given drying a hand.
- It helps stop clothes from riding the drum for better tumbling and even drying for small loads.
- Steam-Enhanced Dryer
- In the fight against wrinkles and static, their dryers have an unfair advantage - they're steam-enhanced.
- Steam relaxes stubborn wrinkles to make sure your clothes come out looking their best.
- And it's used in a number of cycles and options to help prevent wrinkles, refresh clothes and reduce static.
- Refresh Cycle with Steam
- The Refresh cycle with Steam is a quick touch up for your clothes.
- It reduces wrinkles and removes odors in as little as 20 minutes.
- Reduce Static Option
- With the Reduce Static option you can get some breathing room from static cling.
- Hot steam is sprayed as clothes tumble at the end of the cycle to cut down on static and send you out the door looking your best.
- Wrinkle Prevent with Steam Option
- Don't let wrinkles cramp your style.
- With the Wrinkle Prevent option, the dryer continues to tumble your clothes after the cycle has ended.
- It's a no-heat way to help prevent wrinkles from setting in.
- Sanitize Cycle
- When everyday essentials need a wash, you need a higher level of clean.
- The Sanitize cycle removes up to 99.9% of three common household bacteria.
- So you can rest easy with whatever towels, sheets and baby clothes you're keeping close.
- Rapid Dry Cycle
- Waiting for the dryer is no fun.
- Get small loads like that must-have outfit dry in a jiffy with the Rapid Dry cycle on all Maxima dryers.
- Wrinkle Control Cycle
- A special Wrinkle Control cycle relaxes fabrics and helps keep all your outfits looking fresh and virtually wrinkle-free.
- No-Hassle Water Hook-Up
- For steam without the hassle, their dryers come with an easy-to-install Y connector.
- It delivers water directly to the dryer so you don't have to fill a reservoir.
- High-Efficiency Drying
- With Advanced Moisture Sensing, high-efficiency dryers save energy by stopping clothes when they're dry and not prolonging the cycle.
- Their high-efficiency dryers deliver over $1,200 in energy savings over the course of their lifetime.
- Durable Glass Window
- A durable, angled glass window keeps your laundry in line.
- It pushes tumbling clothes back into the center of the dryer, which aids drying performance.
- Plus, it's scratch and shatter resistant so you can get a peek at your clothes without worrying about the window.
- LED Drum Light
- Their dryers are so large you might consider looking for that lost sock with a headlamp.
- But thanks to an energy-efficient LED drum light you won't have to.
- Simply switch on the LED drum light when you need to track down the last of the laundry.
- Control Lock
- The control panel is a cinch to use.
- And because it's on the front of the machine, they've included a control lock feature so you'll never change cycles by accident.
- It also helps stop curious kids from changing the cycle.
- Stainless Steel Dryer Drum
- When you drop your duds into a Maxima dryer, you can count on the premium performance of a stainless steel dryer drum.
- It's not only built to last, but looks great for the long haul, too.
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- Their dryers are built to last thanks to the Maytag Commercial Technology they put under the hood.
- They come standard with a durable motor and a 5-rib belt that keeps them humming along year after year.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty On Drive Motor and Drum
- They're so confident in the reliability of their dryers that they back the drive motor and drum with a 10-year limited parts warranty.
- They don't just tell you that it provides excellent drying for years, their 10-year warranty lets you know they mean it.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled In Marion, Ohio
- They take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home.
- They're proud to say: from Marion, Ohio to you, this dryer is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Configuration and Overview|
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Side and Front Reach Compliant|
|Maximum Vent Length||64|
|Venting Direction||Left, Right, Bottom, Rear|
|Cycle and Options|
|Dryer Cycle Selections||Delicates; Timed Dry; Refresh; Rapid Dry; Heavy Duty; Normal; Wrinkle Control; Bedding; Sanitize|
|Number of Dryer Cycles||9|
|Advanced Moisture Sensor||Yes|
|Cycle Time Remaining||Yes|
|Lint Filter Indicator||Yes|
|Dryer Option Selections||Drum Light (On/Off); Energy Saver; Damp Dry Signal; Wrinkle Prevent w/Steam; Steam/Steam Boost; End of Cycle Signal; Reduce Static; Control Lock|
|End of Cycle Signal||On/Off|
|Number of Options||8|
|Number of Temperatures||5|
|Temperature Selections||Medium; Low; High; Air Only; Extra Low|
|Style and Extras|
|Automatic Temperature Controls||Yes|
|Control Location||Front Panel|
|Control Type||Tap Touch|
|Electronic Display Type||Cycle Indicator Lights with Digital Time Remaining|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Heating Burner BTU||20000|
|Steam Hose Y Connector||Yes|
|Feedback-Status Indicators||Estimated Time Remaining; Steaming; Good Air Flow; Done (Clothes Dry); Sensing; Check Lint Screen; Check Vent|
|Dryness Levels Selections||Less; More; Normal|
|Number of Dryness Levels||3|
|Door Style||Side Swing|
|Depth||29 1/2 Inches|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||51 Inches|
|Maximum Height||39 Inches|
|Minimum Height||38 3/4 Inches|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to a $350 Mastercard Prepaid Card with the purchase of a qualifying Maytag Laundry Pair!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 04/30/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.