Maytag MED7000AW Maxima XL 7.4 Cu. Ft. White Stackable With Steam Cycle Electric Dryer (View all from Maytag)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Best Drying Performance
- Quad baffles and advanced moisture sensing combine for quick and even drying to provide the best drying performance available for any size load.
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- Maxima XL dryers bring long-lasting, commercial-grade components that you can depend on into your home. The durable motor and 5-rib belt are all built to easily handle load after load, week after week.
- Extra-Large Capacity
- The extra-large 7.4 cu. ft. capacity provides enough space to evenly dry your largest loads straight from the washer.
- American Pride
- From Ohio to you, these laundry pairs are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. Buy with confidence knowing Maxima XL laundry pairs are dependably manufactured right at home.
- AutoMoisture Sensing with Quad Baffles
- Four unique baffles improve movement of clothes around the drum for better drying results and improves the tumbling of smaller loads.
- Steam-Enhanced Dryer Cycle
- Effectively relaxes wrinkles and refreshes clothes with steam that penetrates fabric fibers. A guard inside the drum helps to protect fabrics from the spray nozzle.
- No Hassle Water Hook-Up
- An easy-to-install connector delivers water directly to the dryer for steam without the hassle. It eliminates the need to fill a reservoir like most dryers that feature steam-enhanced cycles.
- High Efficiency Sensor Drying
- Custom Refresh Steam Cycle
- Touches up loads that have been left in the dryer too long. A fine mist of water is heated to create steam after several minutes of tumbling at a medium temperature. The cycle ends with a brief cool down period.
- Reduce Static Option
- A fine mist is sprayed into the heated dryer drum at the end of the cycle to create steam and help reduce static in the load.
- Durable Glass Window
- A durable, formed glass window deflects the load back into the drum cavity helping with tumble pattern. Plus, it is resistant to scratching and shattering.
- Wrinkle Prevent with Steam Option
- The option provides intermittent tumbling at the end of the cycle and is further enhanced with a fine mist of water that combines with heat to create steam and help reduce wrinkles.
|Total Capacity:||7.4 cu. ft.|
|Drying System:||Auto Moisture Sensing|
|Lint Screen Location:||Door|
|Wrinkle Control Time:||140 Minutes|
|Number of Moisture Settings:||3|
|End of Cycle Signal:||On/Off End of Cycle Signal|
|Number of Temperatures:||5; High; Medium; Low; Extra Low; Air Only|
|Heavy Duty:||Yes (Sensor Cycle)|
|Normal:||Yes (Sensor Cycle)|
|Wrinkle Control:||Yes (Sensor Cycle)|
|Delicates:||Yes (Sensor Cycle)|
|Sanitize:||Yes (Sensor Cycle)|
|Bedding:||Yes (Sensor Cycle)|
|Timed Dry:||Yes (Timed Cycle)|
|Rapid Dry:||Yes (Timed Cycle)|
|Refresh:||Yes (Steam Cycle)|
|Custom Refresh:||Yes (Steam Cycle)|
|Damp Dry Signal:||Yes|
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Door Swing:||Side Swing|
|Electrical Requirements:||240V/208V; 60 Hz; 30A|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Height:||38 1/8"|
|Product Weight:||157 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.