Maytag MEC9536BB 36" Black Electric Smoothtop Cooktop (View all from Maytag)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Dual-Choice Elements
- allow you to use whatever pan you want. Start off with a large stockpot and then switch to a small saucepan with just the turn of a dial.
- Heavy Duty Die Cast Metal Knobs
- Die-cast, solid metal control knobs are easy to use and provide a premium appearance and feel. Plus, they have the durability you expect from Maytag brand.
- Shatter-resistant Glass
- Stringently tested for ultimate reliability, the glass resists scratches, chips and cracks. Plus, it's backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty on the cooktop.
- Endurance Tested Elements
- Maytag cooktop elements are tested for long life so you can cook with confidence knowing these elements will handle pressure when the heat is on.
- Hot Surface Indicator Light
- Illuminates when the cooktop surface is hot to the touch, even after the heating element has been turned off.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty
- Backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty on the elements and ceramic glass, these cooktops are dependably built for cooking you can count on.
|Cooktop Design:||Smooth Ceramic Glass|
|Cooktop Controls:||Infinite Switch|
|Hot Surface Indicator:||Yes|
|Melt & Hold:||Yes|
|Left Front Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Left Front Element Size:||6"|
|Left Front Element Wattage (@240V):||1200 Watts|
|Left Rear Element Type:||Radiant Speed Heat|
|Left Rear Element Size:||10"/6"|
|Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||3000/1400 Watts|
|Center Rear Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Center Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Center Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||700 Watts|
|Right Front Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Right Front Element Size:||6"|
|Right Front Element Wattage (@240V):||1200 Watts|
|Right Rear Element Type:||Radiant Dual|
|Right Rear Element Size:||12"/9"|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.