Maytag MEC7630WB 30" Black Electric Smoothtop Cooktop (View all from Maytag)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Better Built with More Power for Your Cooking Needs
- Power Center Elements
- Features a 10", 3,200-watt Speed Heat element, the most powerful element available, plus a 12" element, a 9" element and a 6" element in one to provide cooking flexibility and intense heat for excellent results
- Smoothtop Glass Ceramic Surface
- This shatter-resistant cooktop can be scrubbed without scratching it, keeping the cooktop surface easy to clean.
- Frameless Design
- Provides a sleek and seamless look to your kitchen. Available at Goedeker's.
- Dishwasher Safe Control Knobs
- Control Knobs come off easily to keep clean-up quick and simple.
- Hot Surface Indicator Light
- Illuminates when the cooktop surface is still hot to the touch, even after the heating element has been turned off.
Maytag electric cooktops - the ultimate in cooking performance.
They're packed with features and easy to clean. Features a 12"/9"/6" Triple-Choice Element and a 3,200-watt Speed Heat element, the most powerful element available.
Element-In-Use And Hot-Surface Indicator Lights tell if surface is hot or if an element is on. A glass-ceramic surface and Dishwasher Safe control knobs make clean-up a cinch. Its sleek look and frameless design create a stylish, seamless look on your countertop.
|Left Front Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Left Front Element Size:||6"|
|Left Rear Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Left Rear Element Size:||10"|
|Right Front Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Right Front Element Size:||6"|
|Right Rear Element Type:||Radiant Triple|
|Right Rear Element Size:||12"/9"/6"|
|Cooktop Design:||Smooth Glass Ceramic surface|
|Cooktop Controls:||Mechanical/360 degrees|
|Hot Surface Indicator:||Yes|
Element Specifications @ 240V
|Left Front Element Wattage:||1200|
|Left Rear Element Wattage:||3200|
|Right Front Element Wattage:||1200|
|Right Rear Element Wattage:||2700|
Dimensions and Weight
|Product Height:||3 3/4"|
|Product Depth:||21 1/2"|
|Gross Weight:||46 lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.