Maytag MEC7430WS 30" Black Electric Smoothtop Cooktop (View all from Maytag)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Better Built with More Power for Your Cooking Needs
- Power Center with a 3,200-watt Speed Heat Element and a 12" XL Power Cook Element
- Features a 9", 3,200-watt Speed Heat element, the most powerful element available, plus a 12" XL 2,700-watt Power Cook element.
- Provides cooking options powerful and large enough to handle jobs like stir-frying and canning.
- Smoothtop Glass Ceramic Surface
- This shatter-resistant cooktop can be scrubbed without scratching it, keeping the cooktop surface easy to clean.
- Frameless Design
- Dishwasher Safe Control Knobs
- Easily clean the cooktop controls by placing them in the dishwasher.
- Hot Surface Indicator Light
- Illuminates when the cooktop surface is still hot to the touch?even after the heating element has been turned off.
- Element-In-Use Light
- Indicates and serves as a reminder that a cooktop element is on and being used.
|Left Front Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Left Front Element Size:||6"|
|Left Rear Element Size:||10"|
|Right Front Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Right Front Element Size:||6"|
|Right Rear Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Right Rear Element Size:||12"|
|Cooktop Design:||Smooth Glass Ceramic surface|
|Cooktop Controls:||Mechanic/360 deg|
|Hot Surface Indicator:||Yes|
|Right Rear Element Wattage:||2700 W|
|Left Rear Element Wattage:||3200 W|
|Left Front Element Wattage:||1200 W|
|Right Front Element Wattage:||1200 W|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Height:||3 3/4"|
|Product Depth:||21 1/2"|
|Gross Weight:||46 lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen