Maytag MDB8969SDM 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from Maytag)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- 47 dBA
- The 47 dBA Maytag dishwashers are their quietest dishwashers ever with the strength to handle your toughest loads.
- 5 Cycles
- Auto Clean, Normal, Rinse Only, Quick Wash and PowerBlast serve up a spectacular clean so your dishes can sparkle.
- 5 Options
- Hi Temp Wash, Sani Rinse, Heated Dry, Control Lock and 1-24 Hour Delay are sure to get the job done.
- Premium Ball Bearing Rack Glides
- Maytag's premium ball bearing rack glides are made with 52 stainless steel ball bearings per rail. This gives the upper rack a glide so smooth you can pull it out even when you're hauling an armload of bowls, or when the rack's lugging your heaviest dishe
- Full Stainless Steel Tub
- The full stainless steel tub is built of stainless steel from top to bottom, so it's tough enough to handle high heat and resist cracking and staining for years.
- End of Cycle Indicator
- The end of cycle indicator lets you know exactly where the dishwasher is in the wash cycle: when it's in process, when it's finished and when the Steam Sanitize option is in use.
- Stainless Steel Silverware Basket
- This industry-exclusive stainless steel silverware basket is built tough to handle whatever you throw at it.
- Premium DuraGuard Nylon Racks
- These racks have a heavy-duty coating that resists rust.
- Premium Rack Adjusters
- Premium rack adjusters on the upper rack allow you to move the rack up or down, giving you the flexibility to fit your glassware, cookware and more.
- 4 Blade Stainless Steel Chopper
- This chopper makes scrapping dishes a thing of the past as it destroys every ounce of food that is removed from your dishes.
- Steam Sanitize
- This option lets you confidently wash important items with a high temperature rinse that reduces 99.999% of food soil bacteria.
- Energy Star Qualified
- Energy Star Qualified dishwashers use less water and energy than standard models helping to save money on utility bills.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Control Type||Top Electronic With Display|
|Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Racks||2|
|Upper Adjustable Rack||2 Position|
|Water Filtration System||Hard Food Disposer|
|Cycle and Options|
|Number of Wash Cycles||5|
|Cycle Selections||PowerBlast; Auto Clean; Normal; Rinse Only; Quick Wash|
|Option Selections||Hi Temp Wash; Heated Dry; Sani Rinse®; Control Lock; 1-24 Hour Delay|
|Style and Extras|
|Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
|Upper Rack Extras||1-Fold Down Wire Cup Shelf; 4-Light Item Clips|
|Lower Rack Extras||2-Plastic Cup Shelves|
|Silverware Basket Type||Stainless Steel Full Length Non Splittable|
|Maximum Height||34 1/2 Inches|
|Minimum Height||33 3/4 Inches|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||49 1/2 Inches|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to a $600 Mastercard Prepaid Card with the purchase of select Maytag Kitchen Appliances!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 04/30/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.