Maytag MDB7949SDE 24" Black Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from Maytag)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- 5 Cycles
- The exclusive PowerBlast Cycle uses high pressure spray jets and hot steam to clean your hardest messes while Auto Clean, Normal, Rinse Only and Quick Wash offer a softer approach.
- 5 Options
- Heated Dry, Hi Temp Wash, Sani Rinse, Control Lock and 1-24 Hour Delay are sure to get the job done.
- Full Stainless Steel Tub
- Built of stainless steel from top to bottom, it's tough enough to handle high heat and resist cracking and staining for years.
- Premium Rack Adjusters
- These allow you to easily move the rack up or down, giving you the flexibility to fit your as many dishes as possible.
- 47 dBA
- Maytag built their quietest dishwashers ever with the strength to handle your toughest loads. They're made to perform at only 47 dBA, so you can enjoy the cleaning power of a mighty Maytag dishwasher without the ruckus. Per IEC standards.
- 4 Blade Stainless Steel Chopper
- This chopper makes scrapping dishes a thing of the past as it destroys every ounce of food that is removed from your dishes.
- Energy Star Qualified
- Energy Star Qualified dishwashers use less water and energy than standard models helping to save money on utility bills.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Control Type||Front Electronic With Display|
|Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Racks||2|
|Upper Adjustable Rack||2 Position|
|Water Filtration System||Hard Food Disposer|
|Cycle and Options|
|Number of Wash Cycles||5|
|Cycle Selections||PowerBlast; Auto Clean; Normal; Rinse Only; Quick Wash|
|Option Selections||Heated Dry; Hi Temp Wash; Sani Rinse®; Control Lock; 1-24 Hour Delay|
|Style and Extras|
|Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
|Upper Rack Extras||1-Plastic Cup Shelf; 2-Light Item Clips|
|Lower Rack Extras||2-Plastic Cup Shelves|
|Silverware Basket Type||Stainless Steel Full Length Non Splittable|
|Maximum Height||34 1/2 Inches|
|Minimum Height||33 3/4 Inches|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||49 1/2 Inches|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to a $1,000 Mastercard Prepaid Card with the purchase of qualifying Maytag Appliances!
Valid: 05/01/2015 - 05/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.