Maytag MDB7749SBQ JetClean Plus 24" Bisque Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from Maytag)
- Jetclean Plus Steam Cycle
- Cleans everything from your messiest pans to your finest stemware. High pressure spray jets and increased temperatures power off tough, stuck-on food while finishing steam helps clean and reduce spots on glassware.
- 4-Blade Stainless Steel Chopper
- Pulverizes food, preventing food, preventing particles from plugging the wash system and spray jets.
- Industries Most Powerful Motor Available
- Strengthened by the industry's most powerful motor available, each cycle blasts away tough soils for clean dishes the first time.
- 2X Life Tested Motor
- The motor has been tested to twice the average dishwashers life expectancy to deliver years of dependable cleaning.
- Maytag's Quietest Dishwashers Ever
- Peace of mind meets peace and quiet with dependable dishwashers that are Maytag brand's quietest ever at 50 dBA.
- Tiered Upper Rack
- With an improved design, this upper rack holds tall items like 9" plates and glasses while providing easy access.
- Auto Clean Cycle
- Gauges the soil level of the load, then automatically adjusts temperature, wash time and the number of fills accordingly. This helps achieve optimal cleaning without overusing resources.
- Energy Star Qualified
- Use less water and energy than standard models helping to save money on utility bills.
|Capacity:||14 Place Settings|
|Number of Cycles:||6|
|Wash Cycles:||Light/China; Normal; Rinse Only; Auto Clean|
|Number of Options:||6|
|Heated Dry Option:||Yes|
|Extra Dry Option:||Yes|
|Hi Temperature Wash Option:||Yes|
|Sanitize Option:||Steam Sanitize|
|Delay Wash Option:||2/4/8 Hour|
|Control Lockout Option:||Yes|
|Rinse Aid Dispenser:||Yes|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Tub Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Tub Design:||Oversize Capacity Plus Tall Tub|
|Rack Material:||DuraGuard Nylon|
|Sound Package:||QuietSeries 400|
|Sound Tested dBA:||50|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V; 15A; 60 Hz|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Upper and Lower Racks Warranty:||10 Years|
|Chopper Blade Warranty:||10 Years|
|Stainless Steel Tub and Inner Door Liner Warranty:||10 Years|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Width:||23 7/8"|
|Product Depth:||24 1/2"|
|Product Height:||33 7/8"|
|Product Maximum Height:||34 1/2"|
|Gross Weight:||90 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.