Maytag MDB6949SDH 24" White Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from Maytag)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
Maytag Dishwasher - Pot Scrubbing
- 47 dBA
- The 47 dBA Maytag dishwashers are their quietest dishwashers ever with the strength to handle your toughest loads.
- 5 Cycles
- Auto Clean, Normal, Rinse Only, Quick Wash and PowerBlast serve up a spectacular clean so your dishes can sparkle.
- 5 Options
- Hi Temp Wash, Sani Rinse, Heated Dry, Control Lock and 1-24 Hour Delay are sure to get the job done.
- Stainless Steel Silverware Basket
- This industry-exclusive stainless steel silverware basket is built tough to handle whatever you throw at it.
- Premium DuraGuard Nylon Racks
- These racks have a heavy-duty coating that resists rust.
- Premium Rack Adjusters
- Premium rack adjusters on the upper rack allow you to move the rack up or down, giving you the flexibility to fit your glassware, cookware and more.
- 4 Blade Stainless Steel Chopper
- This chopper makes scrapping dishes a thing of the past as it destroys every ounce of food that is removed from your dishes.
- Steam Sanitize
- This option lets you confidently wash important items with a high temperature rinse that reduces 99.999% of food soil bacteria.
- Energy Star Qualified
- Energy Star Qualified dishwashers use less water and energy than standard models helping to save money on utility bills.
|Number Of Cycles:||5|
|Heavy Duty Cycle:||No|
|Rinse Only Cycle:||Yes|
|Number Of Options:||5|
|Heated Dry Option:||Yes|
|Hi Temp Wash Option:||Yes|
|Sanitize Option:||Steam Sanitize|
|Delay Wash Option:||1-24 Hour|
|Control Lock Option:||Yes|
|Rinse Aid Dispenser:||Yes|
|Built-In Hard Food Chopper:||Yes|
|Tub Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Tub Design:||Full Stainless Steel Tub|
|Rack Material:||DuraGuard Nylon|
|Sound Tested DB:||47 dBA|
|Silverware Basket:||Stainless Steel Full Length Non Splittable|
|Number Of Racks:||2|
|Premium Rack Adjusters:||Yes|
|Upper Rack Handles:||Yes|
|Light Item Clips:||2|
|Fold Down Tine Row:||1|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Electrical:||15 Amps; 60 Hz; 120V|
|Overall Width:||23 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||25 1/4"|
|Overall Height:||34 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||33 3/4" Min.|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis dishwasher uses 270 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $29.94.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.