Maytag MDB5969SDM 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from Maytag)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
Maytag Dishwasher - Pot Scrubbing
- 5 Cycles
- The PowerBlast cycle removes stuck-on food with high pressure spray jets, increased temperature and hot steam to finish the job.
- 5 Options
- Hi Temp Wash, Sani Rinse, Heated Dry, Control Lock, and 1-24 Hour Delay are sure to get the job done.
- DuraGuard Nylon Racks
- Premium DuraGuard nylon racks have a heavy duty coating that resists rust.
- 4 Blade Stainless Steel Chopper
- This chopper makes scrapping dishes a thing of the past as it destroys every ounce of food that is removed from your dishes.
- Steam Sanitize
- This option lets you confidently wash important items with a high temperature rinse that reduces 99.999% of food soil bacteria.
- 50 dBA
- Maytag dishwashers are engineered with sound-dampening insulation so you can enjoy the cleaning power of a mighty dishwasher without the ruckus.
- Energy Star Qualified
- Energy Star Qualified dishwashers use less water and energy than standard models helping to save money on utility bills.
|Number Of Cycles:||5|
|Heavy Duty Cycle:||No|
|Rinse Only Cycle:||Yes|
|Number Of Options:||5|
|Heated Dry Option:||Yes|
|Hi Temp Wash Option:||Yes|
|Sanitize Option:||Steam Sanitize|
|Delay Wash Option:||1-24 Hour|
|Control Lock Option:||Yes|
|Rinse Aid Dispenser:||Yes|
|Built-In Hard Food Chopper:||Yes|
|Tub Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Tub Design:||Full Stainless Steel Tub|
|Rack Material:||DuraGuard Nylon|
|Sound Tested DB:||50 dBA|
|Silverware Basket:||Full Length Non Splitable|
|Number Of Racks:||2|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Electrical:||15 Amps; 60 Hz; 120V|
|Overall Width:||23 7/8"|
|Overall Height:||34 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||33 3/4" Min.|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis dishwasher uses 270 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $29.94.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to a $575 Mastercard Prepaid Card with the purchase of qualifying Maytag Appliances!
Valid: 06/24/2015 - 07/05/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.