- 4-Blade Stainless Steel Chopper
- The 4-blade stainless steel chopper pulverizes food, preventing particles from plugging the wash system and spray jets.
- It provides optimal cleaning without the need to prerinse.
- Industry's Most Powerful Motor Available
- Strengthened by the industry's most powerful motor available, each cycle blasts away tough soils for clean dishes the first time.
- Tiered Upper Rack
- With an improved design, this upper rack holds tall items like 9" plates and glasses while providing easy access.
- It also creates enough room in the lower rack to vertically place two 9" x 13" pans.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled In The USA
- From Ohio to you, every Maytag dishwasher is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Steam Sanitize Option
- This option sanitizes dishes with a high-temperature rinse that reduces 99.999% of food soil bacteria, then adds the finishing touch of steam.
- JetClean Plus Wash System
- Uses high-pressure spray jets to remove tough food particles.
- A stainless steel chopper blade pulverizes food, preventing particles from plugging the wash system and spray jets.
- The filtration system captures tiny food particles to prevent redistribution during the cycle for optimal cleaning without the need to prerinse.
- Premium Dark Duraguard Nylon Racks
- These heavy-duty racks protect dishes from scratches and damage while also resisting rust.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- ENERGY STAR qualified dishwashers use less water and energy than standard models helping to save money on utility bills.
- Oversize Capacity Plus Tall Tub
- The oversized tub provides enough capacity to clean tall and large items like cookie sheets, pitchers and mixing bowls.
|Number Of Cycles:||5|
|Heavy Duty Cycle:||Yes|
|Rinse Only Cycle:||Yes|
|Number Of Options:||5|
|Heated Dry Option:||Yes|
|Hi Temp Wash Option:||Yes|
|Sanitize Option:||Steam Sanitize|
|Delay Wash Option:||2/4/8 Hour|
|Control Locktout Option:||Yes|
|Built-In Hard Food Chopper:||Yes|
|Tub Design:||Oversize Capacity Plus|
|Rack Material:||DuraGuard Nylon|
|Sound Package:||QuietSeries 200|
|Sound Tested DB:||57 dBA|
|Number Of Racks:||2|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||Yes|
|Electrical:||15 Amps; 60 Hz; 120V|
|Overall Width:||23 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||24 1/2"|
|Overall Height:||34 1/2"|
|Cutout Width:||24" Min.|
|Cutout Height:||34" Min.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.