- EcoConserve Model
- EcoConserve models are even more efficient, exceeding ENERGY STAR standards by an additional 10 percent.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Save money on your monthly utility bills.
- Refrigerators with the ENERGY STAR emblem exceed energy efficiency standards set forth by the Department of Energy.
- Fits in a 33" Opening
- This 22 cu. ft. refrigerator is the perfect size to fit in smaller kitchens.
- Gallon Door Bins
- Find the space you need for gallons of milk and juice.
- These strong door bins are removable and adjustable for flexible loading and quick cleaning.
- Electronic Temperature Controls
- These convenient controls located inside the refrigerator make it simple to monitor and change the refrigerator and freezer temperatures.
- Glide-Out Freezer Drawer with SmoothClose Drawer Track System
- Easily store and access frozen food.
- This dependable drawer opens and closes effortlessly, holding up to 120 lbs. of frozen food.
- Spill-Catcher Glass Shelves
- Spend less time cleaning up messes.
- These convenient shelves feature sealed edges and help contain spills for quick and easy cleanup.
- Factory-Installed Ice Maker
- Allows you to make and store ice in the freezer without the additional cost and labor of installing an ice maker kit.
- Reversible Door Swing (excluding Stainless Steel Models)
- Allows you to switch the refrigerator door to open from either side depending upon the setup of your kitchen.
- Note: Stainless Steel Models must be ordered as either left- or right-hinged and are non-reversible.
- Upper and Lower Slide-Out Freezer Baskets
- These white baskets provide two levels of durable, spacious storage for all of your frozen foods.
- Adjustable, Half-Width Deli Drawer
- Keeps lunch meat and cheese organized in an easy-to-access location.
- Full-Width Refrigerator Door Shelf
- Provides a secure, easily accessible place to store all of your condiments.
- Covered Dairy Compartment
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Overall Height:||69 15/16"|
|Height to Top of Cabinet:||68 1/2"|
|Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:||62"|
|Gross Weight:||260 lbs.|
|Freezer Capacity:||6.3 cu. ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||15.6 cu. ft.|
|Total Capacity:||21.9 cu. ft.|
|Number of Baskets:||2|
|Basket 1:||Upper Basket|
|Basket 2:||Lower Basket|
|Icemaker Type:||Factory Installed Icemaker|
|Door Bin Description:||13" Standard|
|Door Bin Quantity:||3|
|Shelf Description:||Adjustable Spill-Catcher|
|Drawer 2:||Deli Drawer|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.