Maytag CWG3100AAS 24" Stainless Steel Gas Single Wall Oven (View all from Maytag)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- More cooking capacity - with extra large oven interior
- Porcelain-enamel broiler pan
- Oven light and window
- Standard broiler compartment
- Built-in heat deflectors
- Advanced Cooking System - for uniform baking and browning
- 24 in. standard-cleaning oven
- Heavy-duty oven racks - for extra strength and stability
- Backed by Dependable Performance Warranty
- Durable porcelain finish on oven cavity
- Electronic clock, timer and oven controls - are easy to read and use
- Delay-start cook control - for the convenience of baking when you're not at home
- Quiet door hinges
- Glass-front oven door
- Towel-bar oven door handles
- Thick, one-piece blanket of insulation around oven cavity
|Overall Dimensions (WxHxD):||23 7/8" x 39 1/4" x 22 5/8"|
|Cutout Dimensions - Height:||38"|
|Cutout Dimensions - Bottom Clearance:||17" min.|
|Cutout Dimensions - Width:||22" min.|
|Cutout Dimensions - Clearance from Wall:||1 5/8"|
|Cutout Dimensions - Overhead Clearance:||1 1/2" min.|
|Wall Dimensions - Width:||24" min.|
|Wall Dimensions - Depth:||24" min.|
|Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||18" x 14" x 19"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||170 lbs.|
|Capacity:||2.7 cu. ft.|
|Standard Oven Window:||Yes|
|Extra-Large Broiler Compartment:||Yes|
|Broiler Compartment Window:||Yes w/ Light|
|Porcelain-Enamel Broiler Pan:||Yes|
|Oven Rack Positions:||4|
|Oven Racks - Upper/Lower:||2/1|
|Electronic Oven Control:||Yes|
|Delay-Start Oven Control:||Yes|
|Electronic Clock:||Yes w/ Timer|
|Wattage @ BTU|
|Glass-Front Oven Door:||Yes|
|Quiet Door Hinges:||Yes|
|Towel-Bar Door Handle:||Yes|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.