- Convenience of second oven - cook two items at two temperatures at the same time
- Advanced Cooking System - for uniform baking and browning
- Dual-Bake control/broil elements - cycle on and off for even heat distribution
- Two oven lights
- 24 in. self-cleaning upper oven
- 24 in. standard-cleaning lower oven
- Delay-start cook control - for the convenience of baking when you're not at home
- Electronic clock, timer and oven controls - are easy to read and use
- Durable porcelain finish on oven cavity
- Three heavy-duty oven racks - for multi-rack baking
- Backed by Dependable Performance Warranty
- Glass-front oven doors with windows
- Quiet door hinges
- Towel-bar oven door handles
|Overall Dimensions (WxHxD):||23 7/8" x 46 5/16" x 27 1/4"|
|Cutout Dimensions - Height:||45 3/8"|
|Cutout Dimensions - Bottom Clearance:||17" min.|
|Cutout Dimensions - Width:||22" min.|
|Cutout Dimensions - Clearance from Wall:||2 1/16"|
|Cutout Dimensions - Overhead Clearance:||1 1/2"|
|Wall Dimensions - Width:||24" min.|
|Wall Dimensions - Depth:||24" min.|
|Oven Interior Dimensions - Height (Upper/Lower):||14"/12"|
|Oven Interior Dimensions - Width:||18"|
|Oven Interior Dimensions - Depth:||19"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||195 lbs.|
|Total Connected Load - kW @ 240V/208V:||6.5/4.9|
|Upper:||2.6 cu. ft.|
|Lower:||2.2 cu. ft.|
|Precision Cooking System:||Yes|
|Dual-Control Bake-and-Broil Elements:||Yes|
|Standard Oven Window:||Yes|
|Standard Broiler Compartment:||Yes|
|Porcelain-Enamel Broiler Pan:||No|
|Oven Rack Positions - Upper/Lower:||4/3|
|Oven Racks - Upper/Lower:||2/1|
|Electronic Oven Control:||Yes|
|Delay-Start Oven Control:||Yes|
|Electronic Clock:||Yes w/ Timer|
|Wattage @ 240V|
|Glass-Front Oven Door:||Yes|
|Quiet Door Hinges:||Yes|
|Towel-Bar Door Handle:||Yes|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.