Marvel M36TFWPL 23.6 Cu. Ft. Custom Panel Counter Depth Built-In Top Freezer Refrigerator - Left Hinge (View all from Marvel)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
Integrate this Northland 36TFWPL built-in top-freezer refrigerator into your custom kitchen. Panel ready to fit your decor, this counter-depth appliance supplies ample cooling space without overpowering the rest of your kitchen.
Inside the 23.6 cubic foot top-freezer refrigerator, daylight interior lighting showcases white aluminum lining, which is both attractive and durable. Eight glass split shelves provide generous organization space while three crispers hold fruits and vegetables in optimum conditions that promote freshness and taste. The freezer features white wire shelving as well as an automatic ice maker. AutoDefrost adds the convenience of leaving the appliance to take care of itself, so that all you see is a clean, functioning freezer and refrigerator.
Built to last, this Northland 36TFWPL built-in top-freezer refrigerator is the ideal finishing touch for your upgraded kitchen. Goedeker's has available special financing to get you started and proven customer service that will ensure your purchasing process results in your 100% satisfaction - guaranteed.
- Offers 23.6 cu. ft. of storage:
- 7.3 cu. ft. of freezer storage with ice maker.
- 16.3 cu. ft. of refrigerator storage.
- Attractive and durable white aluminum interior.
- Sturdy, easy to clean glass shelves with white trim.
- Arctic white wire freezer shelves.
- Clear crispers for easy viewing.
- Daylight interior lighting.
- Black toe plate.
- Finished in satin trim.
- 36 inches wide.
|Total Capacity:||23.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Electrical Requirements:||115V, 60Hz, Single Phase, 15amp Dedicated Circuit, AC Receptacle|
|Inlet Water Requirements:||1/4" O.D. Copper Tubing Inlet Waterline; 25psi; Max 120psi|
|Approximate Ship Weight:||385 Lbs.|
|Overall Depth from Rear to Back Edge of Side Trim:||24"|
|Overall Depth from Rear to Front Edge of Door:||25 1/4"|
|Overall Depth from Rear to Front Edge of Handle:||N/A|
|Overall Depth from Rear to Door Edge Open at 90°:||58"|
|Overall Height From Bottom:||84 1/8"|
|Interior Depth:||20 1/2"|
|Interior Height - Refrigerator:||43 1/4"|
|Interior Height - Freezer:||20 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||35 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||86 7/8"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to $2,500 cash back with the purchase of select AGA/Marvel Appliances!
- Receive a Free AGA Professional Dishwasher valued at $1,599 with the purchase of an AGA Professional Range and any Marvel Professional Full Size Refrigerator!
- Receive a Free AGA Legacy Dishwasher valued at $1,599 with the purchase of an AGA Legacy Range, AGA Legacy Hood, and any AGA Legacy or Marvel Full Size Refrigerator!
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.